What crop are you growing this year? (2 Viewers)

I suppose i'll be a real farmer when i'm a bitter fuck about it but right now i'm optimistic.

What are you growing? What should I grow? What should I not grow? Come on, you don't all live in Finglas.

Tell me all your disaster stories about how it didn't work for you, insects ate it all, it's not worth doing and I should never try anything ever.
how much land do you have?

I'd definitely suggest getting a goat rather than a lawnmower.

Mrs. egg_ normally buys her seeds at this time of year, she's not really sure whether she ought to this year seeing as she does most of the actual gardening, and she's still so fucked with covid :(
Is there a child labour option here? Hope she recovers soon.

Soft Drugs

what's the deal with growing weed? My mate's growing it off in the arseholes of Donegal, but the law doesn't completely apply to out there. It's still technically illegal, right?

Or are you allowed grow small amounts? Seems unlikely you'd get snared I would have thought, no?

No dude, it's just plain old illegal.

Do they still get worked up about it though? Or is it more on the end of the Careful Now end of the spectrum?

I suppose I don't care about weed very much -sadly - I'd prefer to be a stoner over being a boozer. Weed makes me think. I'd rather avoid thinking if possible, and exist in a state of boozy oblivion.

I thought Ireland had become more sensible in that regard on the whole. That's wac yo.

Do they still get worked up about it though? Or is it more on the end of the Careful Now end of the spectrum?

I suppose I don't care about weed very much -sadly - I'd prefer to be a stoner over being a boozer. Weed makes me think. I'd rather avoid thinking if possible, and exist in a state of boozy oblivion.

I thought Ireland had become more sensible in that regard on the whole. That's wac yo.

There was a guy on liveline in the past month. He's in Bray and has some medical condition that smoking helps with. He started growing a particular strain of high CBD-low THC* cannabis at home and got a visit from the cops because someone ratted him out.

They bust growhouses and distribution places fairly regularly. In the countryside I suppose the ban on growing your own is probably enforced in the same way as the laws on drink-driving and pubs closing (i.e. only enforced if you piss someone off)

OMG you guyz are so lame.

OK. I suppose I don't care. I'd have thought things would have normalized a bit in that regard though.

ming flanagan put in a cannabis bill a few years ago that looked at practical pathways to legalisation. What we have to wait for now is someone from the centrist parties to hijack it and make it look like they made it up. At present its in limbo i.e. not legal.

what's the deal with growing weed? My mate's growing it off in the arseholes of Donegal, but the law doesn't completely apply to out there. It's still technically illegal, right?

Or are you allowed grow small amounts? Seems unlikely you'd get snared I would have thought, no?

You'd get a slap on the wrist of it was one or two plants

still very illegal.

Apparently very easy to grow these days with autoflowering feminised seeds.

just plant and water/feed like a regular summer flower/plant and although yields would be small,
There'd be some return

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back