What Book Did You Read Last Night??? (2 Viewers)

OmnivoresDilemma_full-thumb.jpg

On this at the moment. Brilliant.
Thoroughly enjoyable the whole way through. Constantly interesting blah blah blah.

Mormon, do you reckon I should recommend it to people? I can't decide whether normal people would find it interesting. What do you think?

Thoroughly enjoyable the whole way through. Constantly interesting blah blah blah.

Mormon, do you reckon I should recommend it to people? I can't decide whether normal people would find it interesting. What do you think?

normal people?
what, like, squares?
people who aren't hip to the groove?
the uncoolest cats in town?
Jeff Buckley fans?

Will do, I read two of Singh's efforts: Fermat's Last Theorem and Code Book. Both really good.

What did you read that was similiar?

read fermats last theorem about 6 years back as well actually,excellent book,i may just have to re read it.cant for the life of me remember the name of the book im afraid to say,ill rack my brain....

godblessyoumrrosewatervonnegut.jpg

thats a class book, you should try breakfast of champions and sirens of titan as well, you can only get them in waterstones or somewhere similar not easons...theyre free as well if ya steal em :)

I'm reading this, taking a story or 2 a night from it.

t6505.jpg

Its not exactly Mills and Boon. Alternative type love stories if you like. Some are really good. Plus it serves to build up a great reading list from the writers he's selected works from.

reasonfaithandrevolution.jpg

I had absolutely no idea what he was on about. It's been a long time since I was so at sea with a book.

My head is wrecked.

His book Literary Theory is well regarded and is sitting on a shelf at home somewhere. After this fiasco though I guess it might stay there.

I never knew he lectured in Galway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back