What Book Did You Read Last Night??? (4 Viewers)

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I used to work absolutely surrounded by cokeheads and I had no idea, I found out years later. I knew there were a few alchoholics but I figured they were just going to the bathroom to get the hell away from work for a bit (understandable). The innocence.

flashback

Threads
Rammstein continue to step up their long form video game.

Fuck me, I didn't know they made one of my... emm, favourite? formative let's say, book into a film.

The last time I read this I promised myself I wasn't going to read it again. I think I got rid of the book. But now I'm wondering if I'll give it a quick read again, or just watch the film.

I finished Neil Gaimon's Neverland last night. It's... ok?

I mean, loads of people were banging on about him and someone was so worked up about him she gave me a book. It's fine. I guess. Harry Potter for older people.

Some of the characters were good, I enjoyed Mr. Croup and Mr. Vandemar.

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Since 2000
Threads
Been thinking about going to see The Painted Bird but wondering exactly how traumatising it’s going to be.

Cormcolash

Threads
Website
geocities.com
I used to work absolutely surrounded by cokeheads and I had no idea, I found out years later. I knew there were a few alchoholics but I figured they were just going to the bathroom to get the hell away from work for a bit (understandable). The innocence.
It's rife in music, every 3arena size gig I work there's people doing coke, cunts

pavlos

Supporter
Threads
My reading has gone to pot lately, a combination of having a small child around the place (not a complaint, btw!) and general inertia. Picked out a handy easy read in Pete Paphides "Broken Greek" to get back into the swing of things and finished it there a while back. Really enjoyed it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads