Wet Leg - Wet Leg (2022) (1 Viewer)

Hang on, what is your point again
I'm living in a world where everyone hears music completely differently to me and it's driving me insane, but I finally got to the bottom of it a few posts back and realized that people were talking about what a band actually sounds like and what function they play like they were the same thing.

a banger is a banger is a banger.
Got you a cd, banger after banger, no thinking, just hits. Be Here Now, stamping on your face, forever.

Supporting Bono Jnr's band in Fairview Park on the 25th for 30 quid. Ive already arranged to meet up for pints on that day which is a bit annoying.

"bloody love U2 m8"

Bru House is a great shout @Unicron I have already dropped one hint into the whatsapp.

Different venue obviously but we walked from Vernon Avenue, down the seafront and through Marino on Saturday going from Clontarf to Fairview and could hear Paul Heaton the whole way down. So if you grabbed a spot outside in the Bru House I'd say you'd probably get a decent earful of weg leg in Fairview Park.

Noel Gallagher was playing on Sunday and I wouldn't go outside to check if I could hear him.

Balrath Woods is a good spot. Many a fight on the big circular swing did our lads have.
there was some kerfuffle there a few months ago, in the car park i think. could have been a drug deal gone wrong or a debate about the ins an outs of communism as a viable political system turned rancorous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back