Well this is odd. I need a chorus pedal. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter mark
  • Start date
  • Replies 54
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
Once you take a chorus pedal out of a box you hear this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I find it impossible not to play it as soon as I touch a chorus pedal.

@ryehead; uses a small clone he seems to swear by it, but you'd have to ask him about all that.

I've somehow acquired a scary number of chorus pedals over the years I think I have at least four of the fuckers,but I only use the CE-2 really

you can have this one if you like mate?

it's analog and actually sounds half decent!
00001127.jpg

I have a Tubescreamer one of these. Doesn't sound too different to a TS808 or whatever the expensive one is.

While we're all giving shit away, anyone have a octave pedal they're not using?

Mark said that since I was giving him a chorus he doesnt actually want,
That he'd give you his Zvex Octane,how's that??

I've somehow acquired a scary number of chorus pedals over the years I think I have at least four of the fuckers,but I only use the CE-2 really

you can have this one if you like mate?

it's analog and actually sounds half decent!
00001127.jpg

Mark should defo try this and if he doesn't want it I'd love it for myself. I may actually be able to mod this to MXR specs, judging by a quick look at the schematics it's a pretty blatant rip off of the MXR. pity it uses an MN3207 rather than a SAD512d for the delay chip.

Somewhere between the JC120 chorus and an MXR Flanger then, might just work so...

(Isn't the internet great, fives minutes ago I didn't even know who John McGeoch was :D)

I love those old MXR and EH pedals,but who the fuck thought running a mains lead directly into them was a good idea??

It's probably is the delay chip that's blown but if it isn't we may be able to save Mark's Chorus with a transplant form the broken Flanger.

It's probably is the delay chip that's blown but if it isn't we may be able to save Mark's Chorus with a transplant form the broken Flanger.
moose! i have an akai headrush 2 delay pedal that won't loop properly. any idea what could be pissing me off?

Mark should defo try this and if he doesn't want it I'd love it for myself. I may actually be able to mod this to MXR specs, judging by a quick look at the schematics it's a pretty blatant rip off of the MXR. pity it uses an MN3207 rather than a SAD512d for the delay chip.

Yeah, defo going to grab it. the internet reckons they are underated and go for nothing because they loom naff.

I'm pretty sure nobody would judge you for using a chorus pedal! :)

They should.

moose! i have an akai headrush 2 delay pedal that won't loop properly. any idea what could be pissing me off?

Moose rulez.

Cool hopefully this transplant works out.

Hector, did it ever loop properly? Apparently the instructions aren't quite clear on how the looping function works. Try this:

"press the right/red button to start recording and then press the left/green button to begin playback"

If that's not it I can have look but can't promise anything as my digital electronics skills aren't the best. (I slept through those classes ;) )

Try this,disconnect the power to it
hold down both foot switches,reconnect the power and wait to see if the LEDs start to flash
its how most digital pedals are reset
if that doesn't work it's probably fuct

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back