Well this is odd. I need a chorus pedal. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter mark
  • Start date
  • Replies 54
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 2
Cool hopefully this transplant works out.

Hector, did it ever loop properly? Apparently the instructions aren't quite clear on how the looping function works. Try this:

"press the right/red button to start recording and then press the left/green button to begin playback"

If that's not it I can have look but can't promise anything as my digital electronics skills aren't the best. (I slept through those classes ;) )
it did. now when i try to loop, it just loops a couple of seconds, and they get increasingly insane as it goes on. i haven't looked at it in ages. i'll try it again and get back to you.

Try this,disconnect the power to it
hold down both foot switches,reconnect the power and wait to see if the LEDs start to flash
its how most digital pedals are reset
if that doesn't work it's probably fuct
i ain't nevah tried that. so i will. i will.

cheers heads. with god's help we might just beat this pedal problem.

Maybe like jesus and those old pagan fertility gods it will rise again this Sunday.

Thanks @melgibson, that weird looking pedal sounds 100 times better then the Boss!

Well this is odd, I too need a chorus pedal

One of the bands I play in does a few 80s covers and to do them justice I reckon I need a chorus pedal

Does anyone have one lying around they'd like to get rid of? Not worth spending a lot of money on as it'll get limited use so a bottom of the range piece of shit would probably do

One of the bands I play in does a few 80s covers and to do them justice I reckon I need a chorus pedal

Does anyone have one lying around they'd like to get rid of? Not worth spending a lot of money on as it'll get limited use so a bottom of the range piece of shit would probably do

Just play out of tune..

Only one i've owned is the marshall SV1 and you could hammer nails with the thing.

also sometimes just use a light phaser for more or less the same textures.

I got a Marshall regenerator a few years ago (€29 in the music maker sale).
RG-1 Regenerator | Marshall Amps

It's a cheap multi modulation pedal. It has

Vintage chorus
modern chorus
Flanger
Phaser,
Step Phaser
Uni vibe

Really well made. The fxs are good, but could be richer and more lush IMHO. If you just need a bit of modulation here and there it will do the job. If you're are really into chorus, flanger sounds ect...I'd say a good individual pedal would be better (i picked up a mooer eleclady flanger on adverts)
or probably a more expensive multi fx unit.

anyway I see there's one on adverts:

Marshall Rg 1 Regenerator Modulation For Sale in Phibsborough, Dublin from valcass

I have an old phaser with a buggered battery connection so you have to use the plug to power it. I haven't used it since we played Purple Rain at ommo's wedding. I'd probably just give it to you, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back