Welcome to Ireland, President Trump! (1 Viewer)

I'm not I don't consider that I can participate in the American political process anyway unless I was to become a naturalized citizen there I can't not vote for him or vote for someone else.

This was all over the stupid radio this morning while I was out driving. Loads of dopes saying they'll welcome him as the president of another country but maybe not as him personally. Like he'll see it that way? I had radio rage big time. I ended up on Sunshine FM. George Michael was the least offensive thing I could find.

Related: I'm taking part in a pageant at a festival this sept. The theme is taking the piss out of trump meeting kim. I'm very uncomfortable about this as I'd prefer not to give T any oxygen whatsoever. But it's not my place to kick up a stink about this as its someone else's idea and they're putting a shitload of work into it. I just really hope it comes across hating him in a fun way and not that he's fun.

I heard the live mic reports from Doonbeg on the radio. Jesus Christ lads...try and show a modicum of dignity for fucks sake

I’ve a certain amount of sympathy for Varadkar, but it looks like everyone in Doonbeg needs to have their citizenship revoked.

I’ve a certain amount of sympathy for Varadkar, but it looks like everyone in Doonbeg needs to have their citizenship revoked.
No sympathy for Varadker at all; he should have had the balls to not meet Trump; though that would never be an option with FG.

that's prime minister varadkar.

Part of me wants him to say 'my father was an immigrant you thick fucking oompa loompa, now fuck off and stop talking about shit you don't understand'.

Yeah I'm probably peaking on sympathy for Leo, he's like someone working in reception dealing with the worst customer on the planet with every hotel manager in the country watching.

So do I. I'm sure Varadkar is no fan of Trump & his carry on, but there's a bit of realpolitik going on. He knows needs to keep on the right side of Trump. He's making friends with the school yard bully.

The Doonbeg thing is funny. If you bring employment to a small town you become a demigod. I'd say if Hitler had built a factory in Kerry to make zyklon b the Healy Rae's would still be defending him in the Dail.

I'm all hyped to criticise the place but I feel like doonbeg being in Donegal would be no different. The salivating that goes on over FDI up there drives me up the wall. Rolling out the mat for the conveyer belt of tax break mulitnationals to build various hulks around the place only to vacate them 20 years later for a tax break or cheaper labour somewhere else. Waiting for the big man to put them on the map. Do it yourselves you bunch of snivelling shits. I'm exactly snackbox with a milkshake hungover today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back