Waterford Whispers (1 Viewer)

I have a screenshot of an incredibly dodgy thing they posted on twitter a month or two ago that they deleted in about 10 minutes. I've been meaning to blackmail them with it.

They (WW) must have a team of contributors. Every so often they post really puerile shit. Like their mate who doesn't quite get it has a go at writing an article and it gets published before they realise. Most of the time they are great.

Last edited:
I have a screenshot of an incredibly dodgy thing they posted on twitter a month or two ago that they deleted in about 10 minutes. I've been meaning to blackmail them with it.
Share it in the private Thumped Facebook group

Also, let me in that group

They (WW) must have a team of contributors. Every so often they post really puerile shit. Like their mate who doesn't quite get it has a go at writing an article and it gets published before they realise. Most of the time they are great.

I assumed this was about the I.T. at first, it applies equally.

Guess which

There is an app you can install on your computer, which automatically changes the words “migrant” and “refugee” to “human” or “person”, and I think we could all benefit from installing it.

Guess which

There is an app you can install on your computer, which automatically changes the words “migrant” and “refugee” to “human” or “person”, and I think we could all benefit from installing it.

That paragraph really jars, its like it was added in as an afterthought. Still, lets hope we don't offer a warm enough welcome to the refugees, at least that way we'll be free of Jill.
(Lets also ignore the fact that the UAE isn't taking in any refugees whatsoever, meaning Jill should really move elsewhere if she wishes to maintain that holier-than-thou attitude.)

I was thinking of the article below specifically when replying...
‘I’m trying my utmost to ride the storm’: an unemployed graduate’s story

"I have a heavy heart. I never thought I would be in this position; in the same position as people who have never pursued goals, never had ambition, engaged in lives of debauchery and who are currently, in the eyes of the government, on a par with me."

I was thinking of the article below specifically when replying...
‘I’m trying my utmost to ride the storm’: an unemployed graduate’s story

"I have a heavy heart. I never thought I would be in this position; in the same position as people who have never pursued goals, never had ambition, engaged in lives of debauchery and who are currently, in the eyes of the government, on a par with me."

God bless her, but where do you start with that?

She doesn't even say what she's trained for or what jobs she hopes to get.
Sounds like she wants to work at RTE. There's no course for that, only surnames.

Maybe there could be a different line at the social welfare for dreamers. Inspirational posters lining the queue.
The rest can watch re-runs of Shameless while they wait.

Shocking, no?

Maybe there could be a different line at the social welfare for dreamers. Inspirational posters lining the queue.
The rest can watch re-runs of Shameless while they wait.

That's pretty much it. Separate the Superior from the plebs. So much for being a 'defiant defender of equality'.

You gotta hand it to the Times, they're really blurring the line between reality and satire.

Shocking, no?
Not quite.

There's entire generations being told to follow their dreams, that their passion and their career should be the same thing.
That people who take regular jobs and aren't creative aren't really living or happy.
She's done everything you're supposed to and there was supposed to be cake.
She is currently cakeless and quite unhappy about it.

While her attitude sounds entitled, I'm not at all shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back