Warzonefest update... (1 Viewer)

scrawlzine

Website
www.scrawled.co.uk
Okay...there's been changes to the final WARZONEFEST line-up due to certain bands cancelling at the last minute for various reasons, some excuses being better than others. THE DEVILS, BURN HOLLYWOOD BURN, THE STATE PATHOLOGIST..., TRAPPER JON and THE FAVOURITES are no longer playing but all have been replaced with other acts. In case this dampens anyones enthusiasm for the proceedings this weekend, I may add we still have 21 bands at what is Irelands ONLY autonomous music venue. Get yo asses down here! SATURDAY 24TH:Starts approx. 6pm
XKNIFEDX (IRE)
EASPA MEASA (IRE)
STRESS (IRE)
THE DAGDA (IRE / N.IRL)
BÁSTARD YOUTH (IRE)
LOSING THE BATTLE (ENG)
COLD WAR (IRE)
SCUNNERED (SCO)
DEBRIS (SCO)

SUNDAY 25TH:Starts approx. 3pm
MR NIPPLES AND THE DANGLEBERRIES (N.IRL)
THE DANGERFIELDS (N.IRL)
DECOY 47 (N.IRL)
THE BLACK SUPREMOES (N.IRL)
LOS CABRAS (N.IRL)
PUGET SOUND (IRE)
TWISTED SYSTEM (BEL)
RUNNIN’ RIOT (N.IRL)
SPINDRIFT (N.IRL)
STAND-UP GUY (N.IRL)
LOS DESTRUCTOS (SCO)
SET IN SILENCE (ENG)

RAWK

kudos to everyone who took part in organising the fest - it rawked, minus a few idiotic belfast 'chaos punx'. tis a shame it was the last one. what with roscommon and the warzone fest RIP, i think we should all start looking for a large field and start our own dublin fest..

That was a great weekend as well as across the road in the Front page, Odd reading back thru the old threads and remembering certain gigs, no way does it feel like 3 years now, was that the Warzone were Mero "perfected" his Swedish accent !ninjaaaa
damn I miss the Warzone.

Donal you nonce-pocket, stop wasting your time with that old shite and come over here so we can smoke hash and play computer games and get drunk and make silly noise in the practise room.

Corm said:
Donal you nonce-pocket, stop wasting your time with that old shite and come over here so we can smoke hash and play computer games and get drunk and make silly noise in the practise room.

I keep Donal in Ireland by supplying him with bananas, you should know that by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back