WARZONE FEST 2003 VIDEO (1 Viewer)

corrupted

I’ve made a few copies of my footage shot at last years Warzone Fest in Belfast. Those included on the video are Knifed, The Dagda, Scald, Skew Whiff, Runnin’ Riot, In Decades Decline, Snowblood, Hexxed, Bad Boat, Already Dead, Mr Nipples & The Dangleberries, Bastard Youth, The Devils, The Naut and Stand-Up Guy. I’ve also included some footage of Debt and My Name Is Satan from Warzone Fest ’99. The tape is 2 hrs 14 min long.

Cost (to cover the price of the video tape, plastic box and cover duplication) is £2.50 or 4 Euros. I’ll have postage and packing costs tomorrow.

Don’t go expecting a fucking multi-shot Dolby surround sound production here. The footage was shot on my 8mm camera and all videos are second generation VHS copies. There is some pretty raging footage, and hopefully it documents what was great about the last Fest in Giros.

I’ve got 24 copies for sale and if there’s enough interest I’ll do another batch.

[email protected]

Footage also exists from the 2000, 2001 & 2002 fests in some form or another. The stuff that Marty shot is one track by nearly every band with a multitrack overdub. I believe we may also have raw footage from 1999 (? - the year that Hard to Swallow & John Holmes played).

For all the fests except the last one, one track from almost every band was recorded onto multitrack tape and mixed down. For the 2003 & 2004 fests good quality ambient stereo recordings made in the venue exist for every band.

Contact us if you played and never got a copy of a your performance, and we shall see what we can dig out from the archives and burn onto CD for y'all.

mac warzonescum said:
Contact us if you played and never got a copy of a your performance, and we shall see what we can dig out from the archives and burn onto CD for y'all.

Any chance of the Halfmast recording from 2001? That was the reason for my 1st foray into Giros .|..|

mac warzonescum said:
Footage also exists from the 2000, 2001 & 2002 fests in some form or another. The stuff that Marty shot is one track by nearly every band with a multitrack overdub. I believe we may also have raw footage from 1999 (? - the year that Hard to Swallow & John Holmes played).

For all the fests except the last one, one track from almost every band was recorded onto multitrack tape and mixed down. For the 2003 & 2004 fests good quality ambient stereo recordings made in the venue exist for every band.

Mac, any recordings of either DEBT or Already Dead would be nice.

Not all footage is 2003

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

More old footage from warzone fests

who is Paddy? the mosh pit at the 70th birthday party is wilder than the wee punks
EDIT:
also I found it hilarious that someone who lives in Belfast (about 10 miles further away from Dublin than me) has never been in Dublin @7:30.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back