Warning//Warning and Contort Irish Tour (1 Viewer)

damien

Since 2000
Warning//Warning are from Bordeaux, France. Its people from Gasmask Terror and some other local combos. They have some music and info here: http://punkislove.free.fr

Dates are:

Thur 18 Nov - Freds, Cork
Fri 19 Nov - Lower Deck, Dublin with Crowd Control (TBC)
Sat 20 Nov - Richardsons, Galway with The Atrocity Exhibit (UK)

poster, more infos, etc coming soon

distortthemonarchy.jpg

FRIDAY 19TH NOV: WARNING WARNING(noise punks from bdx france!), PUTREFACTION(stench of dublin),FRUSTRATION(raw hardcore),CONTORT(distorted for life) and new old kids on the block DETRITUS(members of Droppin Bombs,Divisions Ruin,On Pain of Death and Abaddon Incarnate! first gig!) 7 euro, 8 pm. Lower Deck, portobello. Poster here(cuz i cant get this fuckn thing to work AGAIN!..alex help!) http://contort-punx.tumblr.com/
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

tumblr_lb0eegKt7g1qdwl6no1_500.jpg

Press the button with a picture of a tree in it and then copy and paste the location of your image so in this case right click and copy image location then paste that into the box.

hahahahahahahaaa. new WARNING WARNING video in 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!(the old school glasses..no fuckn avatar here!)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hey wankys - give up all soap! yeeh greta stuff! Hope to make galway gig for this - or do i go to wecxford for fag enablerz? And will the kids be alright if I leave em with the neighbours dog (and disconect the gas, hide the matches, remove all sharp objetcs from the houes)??

hey wankys - give up all soap! yeeh greta stuff! Hope to make galway gig for this - or do i go to wecxford for fag enablerz? And will the kids be alright if I leave em with the neighbours dog (and disconect the gas, hide the matches, remove all sharp objetcs from the houes)??
Jasper I am planning on heading to Dublin gig.

For those already aware that there had been a few Detritus' knocking around back in the day, we are aware of this, its a temp name we used in time for the gig announcement. Whatever we come up with will be even less inventive still and somehow even worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back