Wanking Off To Bratz Dolls (1 Viewer)

monchichi's were just evolved jazz socks.

Monchichi.jpg

killer grip like.

I would say that fairly serious comments are as unwelcome in a presumably nonserious thread as the other way around.

Oh I'm sorry, I'm such a wet blanket. Did pointing out the inappropriateness of joking about women getting beaten up or allusions to paedophilia take the humour out of women getting beaten up and kids getting sexually assaluted? Forgive me.

Maybe if you could point out what's funny about it, it might help my boring, PC, tiny, irrational brain to understand the gag and prevent future hilarity from being interrupted by 'fairly serious' comments.

Its all just to get a rise out of yee...

Sure, just like racist jokes are there to 'get a rise' out of people of colour.

Ah Fuck it.
Joke away.
I need to go somewhere to recuperate/procrastinate where this shit actually bothers more than two people.

Thanks to this thread I've given up wanking on dolls now.

And I only beat up and murder men in Grand Theft Auto.

I tell racist jokes all the time.
All youse whites are an endless source of mirth.
And 'people of colour' is an infinitely offensive term, especially when it comes from a 'person of white'.

Bring back the tags!

Oh I'm sorry, I'm such a wet blanket. Did pointing out the inappropriateness of joking about women getting beaten up or allusions to paedophilia take the humour out of women getting beaten up and kids getting sexually assaluted? Forgive me.

Maybe if you could point out what's funny about it, it might help my boring, PC, tiny, irrational brain to understand the gag and prevent future hilarity from being interrupted by 'fairly serious' comments.

you are overreacting to this thread.

Seriously, you are.

ps. I didn't once call you "boring, PC, tiny, irrational".

OFFENSIVE JOKES = OFF THE MENU
BEAT+MURDER MEN IN GTA4 = A.O.K.
BEAT+MURDER WOMEN IN GTA4 = W.T.F.
LAFF AT DOLL WANKERS = YOU ARE PAEDO
THIS THREAD = ILLEGAL IN UTOPIA

It's just not the same without tags.

OFFENSIVE JOKES = OFF THE MENU
BEAT+MURDER MEN IN GTA4 = A.O.K.
BEAT+MURDER WOMEN IN GTA4 = W.T.F.
LAFF AT DOLL WANKERS = YOU ARE PAEDO
THIS THREAD = ILLEGAL IN UTOPIA

It's just not the same without tags.

I'm glad to see you've finally joined our version of the revolution. I'm absolutely sure this will lead to a new era of world peace where everyone is nice to each other and we are in control of it all. We can call it the fourth state or something.

Oly- sorry if that term offends you. I try not be racist but it doesn't always work. I'm white and have a significant amount of privilege and lack of understanding that people who aren't white experience as racism. This means I often behave in racist ways. Just to contextualise- I read a fair bit on feminism and racism and the terms 'people of colour' and 'women of colour' seem to be widely used and accepted. I do apologise though if I offended.

As to the rest of your post(s)- I don't know what your argument is, and I don't have the energy to pick apart the multitudinous ways you've chosen to pick me up wrong and twist my words. Wahey!!

:heart: :heart: (for reals. internet conversations are kind of weird)

Check it out! The conversation has gotten completely side-tracked to discussing me, my foibles and my reactions. How very! I was gonna back out before I posted this one, but if I have no more apologising to do, which is really why I posted again at all, I'll leave it and hope someone else might take up the gauntlet.

Yo yo Eef!
Relaxo el caxo!
It might be an offensive term, but you didn't offend me!
I think it's more ridiculous than offensive, actually.
I find the categories 'people of colour' or 'coloured' one of those hilariously ridiculous PC terms that still implies a separation between human 'classes' based on their skin.
Racism exists between races so to imply that 'coloured' people suffer racism at the hands of the 'non-coloureds' may hold true but it's by no means exclusive thereby making the term a moot point.
(I'm speaking generally, not directly about what you said!)
As long as a division between humans is implied verbally then it still exists in the mind of the speaker even if the intention is to unite.
'People of vagina' or 'vaginaed' is equally hilarious.

AAAANYWAY, What you saw as me twisting your words was just me taking the piss which is what this thread was about in the first place!

I think all adjectives, adverbs and any other words used to describe anything or anyone should be removed from the english language as all these instruments of hate are used to do is to promote difference and help people tell things apart - not together, apart. Its a fucking disgrace

I think all adjectives, adverbs and any other words used to describe anything or anyone should be removed from the english language as all these instruments of hate are used to do is to promote difference and help people tell things apart - not together, apart. Its a fucking disgrace

Very well vinnied. I feel vinnified.

What I'm trying to say is...
"For fucks sake, just say THE BLACKS AND THE CHINESE.
The Polish are as good as the blacks these days and we can't fit them under the colouredses."

An easy way to tell if someone is being racist- just ask them a simple question

"On which of these dolls faces would you prefer to ejaculate?"

Bratz-Diamondz-Large.jpg

What I'm trying to say is...
"For fucks sake, just say THE BLACKS AND THE CHINESE.
The Polish are as good as the blacks these days and we can't fit them under the colouredses."

Are Chinese people Caucasian or is there another term?

"On which of these dolls faces would you prefer to ejaculate?"

cast_bratzd02.JPG
cast_bratzd04.JPG
cast_bratzd03.JPG

The coloured one.

"Which coloured one"

Can I actually say the race? Is that not a bit racist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back