Wanking Off To Bratz Dolls (1 Viewer)

geekc.jpg

the geek! http://www.surfindead.com/geek.html

I'm here lads. Were yis makin funniez without me?!?!!
aha hahaaHAhahaha dom.... dom... AHAHAHSH... DOMESTIC VIOLENCE A HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA child ab ab ahhAHAHAHAHAAHZAAHAHACHILD ABUSE. FUCKIN GAS!!!!!!!!!!!

it's times like this Janie Jones that you should have appreciated me more.

you made me cower and become grey with your insults, wait your American, gray.

Actually, you know what? I think it's fucking shit that some of you still think it's cool, despite being called on it many times on this forum, to joke about domestic violence and abuse. I know pulling personal shit in makes it hard to have a conversation, but would you consider not joking about it if all the women who post on this forum were to tell you about their unwanted sexual experiences? Their experiences of violence at the hands of men? Do you want me to start telling you about mine because I can, if that will help you to realise that posting jokes about beating up women, or images of women being fucked by beasts is offensive to me and probably lots of other women on the forum. I don't need to be reminded about the objectification and abuse of women. I don't want to encounter it on Thumped. I don't really like posting here anymore because of shit like that.

I know jokes don't cause abuse, but for a subject that's not taken seriously already they can trivialise it.
If you do want to understand it, have conversations about domestic violence and abuse and those other horrible things, without going on the defensive.. listen to people who experience it and try to figure out ways that you can help stop it, or at least avoid facilitating or perpetuating the acceptance of it.... see if you still want to joke about it then.

People were warned to stay out of this thread by the feminist "I'm not lesbian brigade"

If Danmark can post pics about Muslim type gods then damn it Lifestyle can post threads about Women who think they are Men. Cereal.

Actually, you know what? I think it's fucking shit that some of you still think it's cool, despite being called on it many times on this forum, to joke about domestic violence and abuse. I know pulling personal shit in makes it hard to have a conversation, but would you consider not joking about it if all the women who post on this forum were to tell you about their unwanted sexual experiences? Their experiences of violence at the hands of men? Do you want me to start telling you about mine because I can, if that will help you to realise that posting jokes about beating up women, or images of women being fucked by beasts is offensive to me and probably lots of other women on the forum. I don't need to be reminded about the objectification and abuse of women. I don't want to encounter it on Thumped. I don't really like posting here anymore because of shit like that.

I know jokes don't cause abuse, but for a subject that's not taken seriously already they can trivialise it.
If you do want to understand it, have conversations about domestic violence and abuse and those other horrible things, without going on the defensive.. listen to people who experience it and try to figure out ways that you can help stop it, or at least avoid facilitating or perpetuating the acceptance of it.... see if you still want to joke about it then.

what? This thread is about bratz dolls not domestic abuse

I would say that fairly serious comments are as unwelcome in a presumably nonserious thread as the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back