waiting room - catering for headphones (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
got to listen to this for the first time over the weekend. gotta say, it's pretty damn fine. would be really surprised if it doesn't do the biz for them. the recording is amazing, as is the song-writing. blah blah blah. hi-5.

i will be there to see if i can make them laugh while they're singing. i recommend doing this to joss/old whenever he's playing and trying to sing at the same time. i have an 80% success rate with burst enducing.

thegoone said:
are these doin the new road relish with the tycho brahe?
no! that's dinah brand. waiting room are doing the following one with GiveAManAFishFingerAndFuckHimUpForLifeAKick.

yeah it's a quality album all right. bought it last time i was down in the heart of langerland. it was my second attempt at buying it - a few weeks previously i was in tower, and literally just as i was taking my hand off my balls to pick up a copy some bint grabbed the last one off the shelf.

hag said:
ah ha! i know who you are now! be nice to mendozy...

Goddarnit, with your positive Waiting Room review, you reeled me in...

Why, you reckon I can't look after myself around here? I've been reading this thing long enough (too long) at this stage to know everybody's weaknesses. A HA HA AHAH HA!!! (The madness is signified in the exclamation marks.)

mendozy said:
Goddarnit, with your positive Waiting Room review, you reeled me in...

Why, you reckon I can't look after myself around here? I've been reading this thing long enough (too long) at this stage to know everybody's weaknesses. A HA HA AHAH HA!!! (The madness is signified in the exclamation marks.)
hey, it's a good cd... may have been enhanced by the surroundings i was listening to it in though... ;) wha?!

hag said:
hey, it's a good cd... may have been enhanced by the surroundings i was listening to it in though... ;) wha?!

You trying to make it look like you have some sort of a sex life? Nobody's buying, least of all me. :p

It's a GREAT cd.

what the fuck? !ninjaaaa

it's good, but it's no bonking music... you have a nice bed is what i meant!! mendozy, eh? do you have any mules to sell me for when i go looking for gold?

mendozy said:
You trying to make it look like you have some sort of a sex life? Nobody's buying, least of all me. :p

It's a GREAT cd.

hag said:
what the fuck? !ninjaaaa

it's good, but it's no bonking music... you have a nice bed is what i meant!! mendozy, eh? do you have any mules to sell me for when i go looking for gold?

That's a new one ("He only wants me for my bed").

Well, yes, the term did evolve from a Spanish gentleman, but it's actually a Victorian term of endearment, meaning "My dear". Or summat. See how the tone of Thumped has been raised already? It's not every day you learn 19th century slang...

"Bonjourno principessa!" :)

lifeisbeautiful2.jpg

hey, you're brining out my nice side... quit posting here!!!

Sorry, waiting room are better live than on CD, that's not a bad thing, but the CD didn't impress me, and if i hadn't of seen them live i wouldn't go see them based on the album. so i'll go see them next week

ostrichsyndrome said:
Sorry, waiting room are better live than on CD, that's not a bad thing, but the CD didn't impress me, and if i hadn't of seen them live i wouldn't go see them based on the album. so i'll go see them next week

Wow, that's convinced me (not that I needed convincing - the album was enough for me), I'm definitely going next week. Can't beat a few cute Cork accents either...ahem.

yea i agree with ostrichboy, 'catering..'s polished sound doesn't do justice to their amazing live performances.nice guys too!

Stop it! Stop it! You're getting me all excited. They'd better live up to BOTH the album and your bigging up of their live performances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back