Voided By Ponces Debut (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter hugh
  • Start date
  • Replies 247
  • Views 21K
  • Watchers 8
e8d22756.jpg

That's him there like ^^^ You know him sure !!

He knows his Pollard, no doubt about that. Half his set was stuff I hadn't heard ...

was he performing at this?

Yeah he did an hour long set - singing, with the London GBV covers band as his backing band. He's a pretty good singer and was giving it loads - high kicks etc.

Rocked up to the venue 15 mins before he was due to go on and then buggered off right afterwards.

Room for Romeo Brass, Dead Man Shoes and Tyrannosaur are all brilliant. He's not actually in Tyrannosaur though, he wrote and directed it.

He's great in 24 Hour Party People, The Bourne Ultimatum and Chris Morris' short film My Wrongs.
Good in Red Riding and Submarine. Best thing in that horrendous piece of shit Stoned.

It’s worth watching just to marvel at how colossally and embarrassingly misjudged filmmakers can be at times, particularly when their subjects are real people. I’ve seen it three times.
I hate bad movies though. I don't find them entertaining, they just frustrate the fuck out of me. If I'm sitting around with people having a few cans and some thing "so bad it' good" comes on like Showgirls or Roadhouse or something I have to leave the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back