Voided By Ponces Debut (1 Viewer)

Bernie Lomax

Threads
he's great, but he does a fair bit of crap, but he's usually the best thing in the crap, mind. watch dead man's shoes and a room for romeo brass. great stuff.

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
He knows his Pollard, no doubt about that. Half his set was stuff I hadn't heard ...

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
was he performing at this?
Yeah he did an hour long set - singing, with the London GBV covers band as his backing band. He's a pretty good singer and was giving it loads - high kicks etc.

Rocked up to the venue 15 mins before he was due to go on and then buggered off right afterwards.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Room for Romeo Brass, Dead Man Shoes and Tyrannosaur are all brilliant. He's not actually in Tyrannosaur though, he wrote and directed it.

He's great in 24 Hour Party People, The Bourne Ultimatum and Chris Morris' short film My Wrongs.
Good in Red Riding and Submarine. Best thing in that horrendous piece of shit Stoned.

washingcattle

Contributor
Threads
It’s worth watching just to marvel at how colossally and embarrassingly misjudged filmmakers can be at times, particularly when their subjects are real people. I’ve seen it three times.
I hate bad movies though. I don't find them entertaining, they just frustrate the fuck out of me. If I'm sitting around with people having a few cans and some thing "so bad it' good" comes on like Showgirls or Roadhouse or something I have to leave the room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Stranger in the Alps
    Motion Sickness
    Phoebe Bridgers
    Stranger in the Alps

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads