Voided By Ponces Debut (1 Viewer)

Flux

Threads
Another Christmas VBP gig would be nice. Such great memories of that Anseo one. Any chance?

Thread starter #212

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
www.tracesofthereal.com
London Types - Voided By Ponces are playing in the Windmill, Brixton tomorrow evening around 6pm as part of the EuroHeedfest IV day-long Guided By Voices celebration. Also featuring London GBV covers act Game Of Pricks and Paddy Considine (yes, the actor/director). If you're coming let us know .... it's sold out but I think there are some tix on the door.

Thread starter #213

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
www.tracesofthereal.com
London Types - Voided By Pones are playing in the Windmill, Brixton tomorrow evening around 6pm as part of the EuroHeedfest IV day-long Guided By Voices celebration. Also featuring London GBV covers act Game Of Pricks and Paddy Considine (yes, the actor/director). If you're coming let us know .... it's sold out but I think there are some tix on the door.

washingcattle

Contributor
Threads
London Types - Voided By Pones are playing in the Windmill, Brixton tomorrow evening around 6pm as part of the EuroHeedfest IV day-long Guided By Voices celebration. Also featuring London GBV covers act Game Of Pricks and Paddy Considine (yes, the actor/director). If you're coming let us know .... it's sold out but I think there are some tix on the door.
If only I liked GBV.

I BELIEVE IN ROOF DOG!!

ann post

Threads
wow the windmill. i love that place.

Thread starter #218

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
www.tracesofthereal.com
Thanks JH. That really was a great night. I think I might have agreed to run one of these in Dublin. Or something. God, the whole thing is a blur. Paddy Considine and his in-ear monitors!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€5.00
Goal
€1,000,000.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads