Voices that put your teeth on edge. (1 Viewer)

Yeah, it's the worst listening to one's own voice back after recording it. It's like: do people actually hear me speaking like that?! Maybe that's just me too though.

that's EXACTLY what you sound like.

and your passport photo is a window into your soul.

Easily Don Wycherly. He used to act in every single play in the Abbey a few years back, affected the same accent in every one. Negates the concept of character acting.

stina nordenstam.

her horrible horrible horrible "i am a brain-damaged toddler who has been locked in a coalshed and can just do ickle wickle whispers" voice makes me want to punch her.

jesus, i am clenching my fists just thinking about it.

oh, and andrea corr. ENUNCIATE, WOMAN. consonants are not just for the little people.

stina nordenstam.

her horrible horrible horrible "i am a brain-damaged toddler who has been locked in a coalshed and can just do ickle wickle whispers" voice makes me want to punch her.

jesus, i am clenching my fists just thinking about it.

Wickle Star..? I have to say that I never found her voice grating, but, logically, it should be.

Edit: The singer in Cranes as well. It just works.

I used to love Stina Nordenstam's voice. Found a tape of hers in the car lately and listened to her for the first time in years. Don't love her voice anymore

Yeah I know what you mean. I like that song she did with Vangelis but that song she had 'Little Star' used to wreak me head.

Ders loads of singersongwriter birds who sing in that weird quirky little kid voice now.They have feelings about stuff and things!

I used to love Stina Nordenstam's voice. Found a tape of hers in the car lately and listened to her for the first time in years. Don't love her voice anymore

Thats mad, the same thing happened me just last night! Was clearing out lots of stuff on my Zen and had to delete the Stina stuff. Even "Little Star"!

This is a bit mean cause she is probably a nice person, but I always switch off Phantom when Michelle Doherty comes on mid morning..

Don Wycherley.

Used to be in Bachelor's Walk, also does voiceovers on radio ads.
Seems to say "dod eye-eee" instead of "dot ie" when reading out web adresses.

don-wycherley.jpg

haha, my poor Ma would be distraught if she heard yiz all bad mouthing Don's voice!

Definitely Anthony Kiedis. They could've been such a good band without him. Anyone who ever sang for Pink Floyd. Dave Grohl. Paul Weller. Lee Ronaldo (sorry Lee).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back