Valerian tea (1 Viewer)

I am the most horrendously poor sleeper ever. I have taken prescribed meds for the problem in the past, but found that while I got a solid 8 hours, I never really felt like I had. Anyone else know what I mean?
The gentleman in my life has ceased finding my erratic sleep patterns endearing and introduced me to an American drug 'Thylenol PM', which is a marvelous over-the-counter painkiller with supa-drowsy effects.

yeh Im always getting a good nights sleep, but end up still feeling really tired after. Which I find then results in me being able to sleep on command. God I love sleeping

!bing

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zita said:
I am the most horrendously poor sleeper ever. I have taken prescribed meds for the problem in the past, but found that while I got a solid 8 hours, I never really felt like I had. Anyone else know what I mean?
The gentleman in my life has ceased finding my erratic sleep patterns endearing and introduced me to an American drug 'Thylenol PM', which is a marvelous over-the-counter painkiller with supa-drowsy effects.

kirstie said:
jesus chraaaaaaaaast

you're very lucky he doesn't snore then!!
ha. snoring's for wimps. my bedmate has occasional sleep apnea. ah, the joy of lying beside someone who breathes in, and then....nothing. no breathing. for AAAAGES. then eventually a horrible snorting exhalation. unless i poke him to get him to breathe out, which frequently wakes him up with cries of "stop hitting me! what? what am i doing? i can't help it!".

it's a good thing i love the man.

(i'm also very glad it's mild, as the more severe forms are quite dangerous, apparently.)

nlgbbbblth said:
ringing your underpants doorbell with your brown finger
The calm before the (brown) storm, you could say.

Are you all set for Saturday week?

valerian extract (either in alcohol form or boiled) has in large enough doses an effect almost identical to the benzodiazapiem drugs, e.g. valium and xanax.

my current sleep aid is ativan (lorazepam).

in some cases, cannabis increases the thought processes and anxiety, causing some users an inablilty to sleep.

tylenol pm is a pescription painkiller which contains high levels of the opiate codeine, which causes drowsiness. by warned, with repeated use it is physically addictive.

Zita said:
Oh no. It's not prescription in the USA, cos my Mam's mate is over there and she just picked me up some.
zita, i saw a program on that shit recently. you wanna cut it out, it's seriously addictive. withdrawal symptoms look pretty nasty. migraine, loss of vision, diziness ... all at the same time.

hag said:
zita, i saw a program on that shit recently. you wanna cut it out, it's seriously addictive. withdrawal symptoms look pretty nasty. migraine, loss of vision, diziness ... all at the same time.
Don't you worry Hag, there's no worries about me becoming some sort of (legal) drug fiend. I'm against taking medications on a regular basis in general.

Zita said:
Oh no. It's not prescription in the USA, cos my Mam's mate is over there and she just picked me up some.
weird. well, weird if it actually does contain codeine, because you can't get codeine over the counter in the US. i have american friends who stock up on feminax and solpadeine any time they're over here for just that reason.

Zita said:
Don't you worry Hag, there's no worries about me becoming some sort of (legal) drug fiend. I'm against taking medications on a regular basis in general.
ok, i was just concerned because you're sweet and shit. i wouldn't have said anything if it had been uncelalo (for example) taking them like...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back