Valerian tea (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta said:
try valerian-hops complex, it works a lot better than just straight valerian. i had to stop taking it because hops + depression = A Bad Thing, but it should knock you out within an hour. but be warned it tastes Desgusting.
the hilariously-named "kalms" tablets are also valerian and hops based, and don't have the manky taste. they don't quite knock me out when i can't get to sleep, but they do seem to calm down that annoying head-racing "can't sleep - must sleep - hang on, did i pay the gas bill - oh god, what time is it - can't sleep" thing.

joint.jpg

As with smoking joints before bed, I find that any substance that helps me sleep at night turns me into one of them cute snoozey Billy kittens up there the next morning, except that I'd be under a duvet not going anywhere.

Super Dexta said:
i actually find the best thing for getting to sleep is having himself there beside me. someone else's breathing and heartbeat relax me all lovely. awwwwwww, etc.

He has a heart? Well, whaddayaknow....

I was informed last night that m'lady has an ailment which requires her to have more sex.

Ahem. :)

Gong Farmer said:
I was informed last night that m'lady has an ailment which requires her to have more sex.

Ahem. :)
ha, now's your chance to get even...

"billy's got a headache baby..... mooooo ha ha ha ha." ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back