Using adblockers on sites that depend on advertising (2 Viewers)

I've been getting some ad on an app on my phone that makes a high pitched beeping sound even when the phone is muted. It's gone off twice in meetings at work when I've been fidgeting with my phone. Has anyone any android adblocker recommendations?

there's serious talk in work about a corporate policy on adblocking; this is after the recent wave of coinmining malware, a lot of which is using ads to propagate. it's creating a huge noise to signal ratio for our CERT guys to trawl through.

there's serious talk in work about a corporate policy on adblocking; this is after the recent wave of coinmining malware, a lot of which is using ads to propagate. it's creating a huge noise to signal ratio for our CERT guys to trawl through.

Send them this, for Internet Explorer.

Enterprise

It works even when (say) a laptop is off the LAN and isn't going through a corporate proxy, where you'd normally apply your browsing policies. We used it in a former place of work and I'm not aware of any problems.

Courtesy of SwiftOnSecurity (@SwiftOnSecurity) | Twitter , and she also has some options there on decentsecurity.com for Firefox and Chrome too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back