USB Audio Interfaces (1 Viewer)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
What's a decent audio interface for a young fella? 4 Inputs max. I'm out of the hardware loop. A friend of mine works for Presonos. What are people's thoughts on theirs before I ask him?

I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett and its 100% ideal. Incredible yoke altogether.
Amp sims running in a full mix no problem at 48 samples . Thats all you need to know. The business

Presonus won't have the kinda drivers Focusrite knock out. No way

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 here too. They're Grand.
Glenn did a shoot out video just yesterday too..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Scarlett 2i2 here too. Heard good stuff on the Behringer rip of the 4i4 and the new SSL interface too.

Scarlett 2i2 here too. Heard good stuff on the Behringer rip of the 4i4 and the new SSL interface too.
I had one of the Behringer ones..the UMC 202..absolutely great yoke alright bar one caveat..the inputs are too hot for a guitar. The same problem the original Scarletts had. There was ways around it..like using the pad switch but I felt it affected the tone

I was able to get it operating at 16 samples though IIRC..like, thats practically going back in time

Incidentally I have the Scarlett 6i6 which has better headphone routing and using a PSU so it'll power fancy enough cans. I would advice getting whatever the current gens equivalent is

Makes sense I got the latest 3rd Gen 2i2 off Adverts for 75 quid in February. Prefect for all I'll be doing here

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back