US Warplanes refueling here AGAIN!! (1 Viewer)

Should Us Warplanes be allowed to refuel here?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NO

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Don't Know/Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IFF

what's everyone's view on this? should they be allowed to refuel here as they have done in the past (to which i was also objecting to)

previously when they did it, i was in a discussion with a sinn feiner (wannabe sinn feiner actually, he knows nothing about sinn fein, not even their policies)

now he was saying that they ahve to stop for fuel and that was his argument in it, i was saying that we rejected the previous nice treaty on the grounds ma9inly of Neutrality of Ireland

I said that if we allow a country's airforce to refuel here, we are not being neutral, we atre taking sides and a country that takes sides is anything but neutral

i don't think they should be refueled here, look american warplanes can go to an alllied nation (though they seem to ew and far between) like uk, why not refuel in Gatwick instead of Shannon, it makes alot mpore sense

I wonder how much George Bush gave to Berite and other fianna fail and PD personeel to allow them to refuel here?

Our Government are just as spineless as the Brits with the USA. Look at Sweden. They're neutral. They've no hassles. Americans don't hate them Whass goin on?

VOTED NO
I haven't seen a single word about this in the u.s. press(no suprize); I would in no way attempt to defend the actions of the evil cabal of election thieves in d.c.; I'd reckon their must be serious compensation in play $$wise, and I'd reckon the amount would be classified under the amorphous budgetary heading of "war on brown people er.. ah..terror" The barrage of propaganda here is getting thicker and sicker all the time. Thank god for Irish neutrality! I hope that maybe this'll help clarify Irish opinion, I'm sure tons of people are outraged, or will be when they hear of it.

Fuck Mr. Bush, he doesn't like the fact that another nation might be getting stronger than his. I say leave Iraq to Iraq unless they start attracking other nations. They compared him to Hitler and said they cant afford to sit back like they did in WWII, they only entered the war when it affected them. That's all they care about, themselves, but try to fool the rest of the world and most idiots believe them. Why dont they get those Chinese cunts out of Tibet instead?

just heard two guys were arested in Shannon for painting anti war slogans on a US Airforce Hercules. I didnt know there were planes there at the moment, at least it highlights that fact

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back