US Presidential Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

With a victory for Chairman Obama getting ever closer I know I'll be making sure to check for those sneaky Reds under the Bed before going to sleep tonight. Careful now, folks.

1929515454-extended-family-members-of-u-s-democratic-presidential-candidate-barack.jpg

Extended family members of U.S. Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Obama react as election results come in, at the family's homestead in Kogelo village, Kenya, Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2008. The village is where Barack Obama's step-grandmother lives. Africans organized all-night parties to watch the U.S. election results roll in, determined to celebrate a moment in history as Barack Obama tries to become the first black American president. (AP Photo/Matt Dunham)

ALeqM5iPZ8WaWS7OJ9SHlSOV9-eKFc9tSQ

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j7f_yf-uBbpnhLIKnO3qpSOHszwAD948H4900

31849075-nigerian-police-officer-walks-past-banner-in-support-of-u.jpg

A Nigerian police officer walks past a banner in support of U.S. Presidential candidate Barack Obama, in Lagos, Nigeria as Americans went to the polls on Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2008.

McCain and Palin speeches within the next hour and a bit..Their sad looking party in Arizona just looks desperate and now they are moving all the people outside so it looks like they have a crowd..

ohh will.i.am on hologram!

- Obama has proved popular with younger terrorists and McCain has polled well with terrorists in the 25-30 bracket.
- What about the terrorists over the 30yr bracket?
- You don't know much about terrorists do you John?

Nearly woke up the flatmates with the laughter.

- Obama has proved popular with younger terrorists and McCain has polled well with terrorists in the 25-30 bracket.
- What about the terrorists over the 30yr bracket?
- You don't know much about terrorists do you John?

Nearly woke up the flatmates with the laughter.

oh stephen colbert...add him to my list with anderson cooper and jon stewart...

yay, more pictures of people in kenya losing their shit over obama

ALeqM5hqGauco0AxUjPtX1xH_naul9sxTA

Kenyans living Kibera, one of Africa largest slum areas in Nairobi, Kenya dance to music in praise of Barrack Obama during a night vigil on the occasion of the U.S. presidential election. Obama is very popular here and many believe that he will win the election.(AP Photo/Khalil Senosi)

ALeqM5hEG4t0tAKfYQZHPWoBxz9Ln4lb6g

Marion Johns, a child wearing an Obama badge, walks by an American flag put up in central Kisumu, Kenya, Monday, Nov. 4, 2008. Sen. Barack Obama is popular in Kenya and particularly in Kisumu, the main town in Nyanza Province where his father was born and which is populated mainly by members of the Luo ethnic group. Obama grew up primarily in Indonesia and Hawaii with his mother and maternal grandparents, but the Luos, like many African ethnic groups, trace their lineage through the father's side of the family, hence the candidate's popularity in Kenya. (AP Photo/Riccardo Gangale)

In Kenya, Obama's ancestral homeland, the atmosphere was electric with pride and excitement as people flocked to all-night parties to watch election results roll in.
"I'm not tired even, though I have been watching the results through the night," Josiah Otupa, 30, said early Wednesday in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi. "Our man is in the lead but we are still praying hard."
The Irish village of Moneygall was also trying to claim Obama as a favorite son — based on research that concluded the candidate's great-great-great grandfather, Joseph Kearney, lived there before emigrating to the United States.
At Moneygall's Hayes Bar, an American flag fluttered outside window Tuesday and local band Hardy Drew and the Nancy Boys played their rousing folk song "There's No One as Irish as Barack Obama."
"We're not going to go mad with the drink," said Ollie Hayes, who runs the pub. "We just want to show Barack that we appreciate he's from here."

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jOAE9oSlKRYh_6HgMBbZW72vjnQQD948HD7G0

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back