US politics (3 Viewers)

dept. of defense whatsapp groups giving out about wimmin

Do we find EVERYTHING out 25 years after the fact or is it just cabinet/ministerial discussion that age out of being protected?

The secret horns the regressive lads have for Norma 'I'm a 1950s moron' Foley

Ellis Island immigrants? Do they think their ancestors came from Ellis Island?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

is that what a sonic boom sounds like?

I think so.

I've had a jet coming ~overhead above Mach 1, and it's difficult to remember exactly. My legs went, and I collapsed and ended up face first in the grass. I thought there had been an explosion behind me so it was more shock, I imagined (?) I could physically feel the bang, and difficult to piece together afterwards. But yeah, I think it was a crack pretty much like that.

edit - I might have heard more than one. I think I heard on way off in the distance, over the Atlantic when I was a kid in Achill. But, it's barely comparable to what they're like if you're close.

Last edited:
Jesus, his valet is up on charges too.

Everything this lad touches turns to crime.
Trump and Waltine Nauta, his valet, face additional charges of conspiracy to obstruct justice, tampering with grand jury evidence and concealing evidence in a federal investigation. Each of those charges is punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

Trump and Nauta also face additional charges of making a false statement. Those carry a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back