US politics (3 Viewers)

Fucking yesss

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fucking yesss

how can we be sure that the apocalypse is a Christian Apocalypse and not some weird Mayan bullshit?

Because I'm not going out in some weirdo foreign apocalypse where everything is kicking off in Spanish or whatever language they even speak over there.

BBC News - Donald Trump refuses to answer questions in New York investigation

Lol

This is gonna work and all. Oh shit, he didn't incriminate himself directly, we got nothing.

I presume they have a broader investigation/base that doesn't hinge on Trump admitting to the world he's a crook?

The Mahon Tribunal 2: Party in the USA

the tribunals were designed to keep the barristers paid, the newspapers in headlines, and to ensure that no-one ever really would face actual sanction (unless you were an arrogant pol refusing to play ball, or a journo protecting your sources). It would seem that this still could lead to a criminal case?

the tribunals were designed to keep the barristers paid, the newspapers in headlines, and to ensure that no-one ever really would face actual sanction (unless you were an arrogant pol refusing to play ball, or a journo protecting your sources). It would seem that this still could lead to a criminal case?
Oh my god you are being NO FUN today!

Trump won't go to prison, nothing will come of this, @chris d has the right attitude

Oh my god you are being NO FUN today!

Trump won't go to prison, nothing will come of this, @chris d has the right attitude

I thought my witty summation of the tribunals might constitute 'fun'

agreed Trump unlikely to go to jail. and the more they keep beating him, the stronger his support with his base will be.

I only discovered this recently. The dude can rap. No end to his talents.

I thought my witty summation of the tribunals might constitute 'fun'

agreed Trump unlikely to go to jail. and the more they keep beating him, the stronger his support with his base will be.

I dunno, some of his base have defected to DeSantis, the Florida governor who has taken his "I'll just be as big a cunt as possible" policy and really ran with it, in part because they view Trump as being weak on the vaccine issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back