US politics (4 Viewers)

When did Australia become such a right wing talking point in the US? Cruz was on about it last week and got schooled by the premier of the Northern Territory on tiwtter, yer wan Candace Owens was calling for the invasion and liberation of it last night and this guy ...

has been posting Australia content for the past month or so maybe longer.

He was actually on it first, I wonder if that has something to do with the time it takes for the content on the internet's darker corners to make it through to more mainstream figures (Owens is still a bit of a fringe loon but she's prominent in the same way Ben Shapiro is)

A while back I was hearing all of this talk of the PCR cycles being "wrong". It wasn't clear if those that were talking about knew what PCR was, or how it worked, or what cycles they were talking about, or in what way they were wrong. But they were absolutely confident that they were wrong.

I was baffled and I mentioned it here, and someone else here pointed out to me: there aren't that many talking points for these guys. What looks like chaos and mass dissent is actually a tiny handful of ideas, memes basically, that get passed about and repeated.

I'd guess it's for a similar reason that you're seeing this Australia thing. At one point it was France getting overrun with lads in burkas roaming the streets at night deflowering helpless Parisian virgins, at one point it societal breakdown in Copenhagen I believe, and so on. There's a co-ordination that occurs, and if a couple of ideas are injected into a few Facebook influencer posts you end up with Australia needing to be invaded to ensure its freedom.

A while back I was hearing all of this talk of the PCR cycles being "wrong". It wasn't clear if those that were talking about knew what PCR was, or how it worked, or what cycles they were talking about, or in what way they were wrong. But they were absolutely confident that they were wrong.

I was baffled and I mentioned it here, and someone else here pointed out to me: there aren't that many talking points for these guys. What looks like chaos and mass dissent is actually a tiny handful of ideas, memes basically, that get passed about and repeated.

I'd guess it's for a similar reason that you're seeing this Australia thing. At one point it was France getting overrun with lads in burkas roaming the streets at night deflowering helpless Parisian virgins, at one point it societal breakdown in Copenhagen I believe, and so on. There's a co-ordination that occurs, and if a couple of ideas are injected into a few Facebook influencer posts you end up with Australia needing to be invaded to ensure its freedom.
Is the idea that Australia needs to be liberated because of it’s current pandemic restrictions?

Is the idea that Australia needs to be liberated because of it’s current pandemic restrictions?
Realistically the degree it's necessary to liberate Australia is proportional to the amount of oil Australia can generate, so fairly low ATM I think. However, keep in mind that Australia has a large surface area which could provide a nice area to bomb, with the bonus outside chance of blowing up some native types in the process.

Realistically the degree it's necessary to liberate Australia is proportional to the amount of oil Australia can generate, so fairly low ATM I think. However, keep in mind that Australia has a large surface area which could provide a nice area to bomb, with the bonus outside chance of blowing up some native types in the process.
I have to admit that I’ve been fortunate enough not to have heard the specific reasoning for Australia’s liberation. I didn’t even know it was a thing until reading this thread today.

I have to admit that I’ve been fortunate enough not to have heard the specific reasoning for Australia’s liberation. I didn’t even know it was a thing until reading this thread today.
Is it really a thing? I just made that up as a joke. Impressive.
I wonder who's going to be the next lucky recipient of the US's cock of freedom getting rammed down their throat.

Actually , now that I think about it, the very last text I got off my old Anti-vaxxer mate before I blocked them was a video of police shooting tear gas at protesters in Australia. And they’d put a caption saying ‘all to save people from a disease with a 1% fatality rate’

Same person used to shite on about pcr cycles as well

Actually , now that I think about it, the very last text I got off my old Anti-vaxxer mate before I blocked them was a video of police shooting tear gas at protesters in Australia. And they’d put a caption saying ‘all to save people from a disease with a 1% fatality rate’

Same person used to shite on about pcr cycles as well
PCR cycles = global warming on mars = Christmas banned in Birmingham

a lie repeated often enough or somesuch

There are so many of these vox pops out there now so many people believing the same wild conspiracy theories. It's all rather sad.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The best explanation I've found for it all is along the lines of "you spend 40 years telling people government is bad and then you're surprised when they think your government mandated program is bad?"

I mean, obvious Qanon is just the next level but they seem prone to that kind of paranoia at the best of times.

Was back looking at this shit because I WAS LOOKING FOR THING* but anyways i noticed there are videos to go with the pics now, after the page long block caps rants...

i thought he'd have some rad eagles, he scarcely uses them amazingly

The base level alpha male portrayal of Trump in these pictures cracks me up.
Real simple minded shit.

Trump-Rambo-3x5-Flag__64073.1569015269.1280.1280__40988.1629048721.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back