US politics (3 Viewers)

I saw the same thing in-real-life sort of deal. Two Serbian/American brothers, both pretty much with the same set up in life.

I watched as one of the guys went from a friend, to a person I'd be happy to meet up with, to someone who'd say strange things at Christmas dinner, to multiple conspiracy theory advocate, to racist Republican, to Trump supporter seething with hatred of almost everyone, within the space of around 10 years.

There were a couple bouts of mental illness, some strangeness when he started having sex with the mother of a woman he failed to flirt with, and then moved in with the mother. I lost contact with him around the full on racism Republican campaigning stage. But he was pretty much a normal guy when I met him, I'd be over in his apartment, going for bike rides, beers at his Apt complex pool. Happy, integrated into the US, extremely close with his family and happy to speak Serbian etc in public, almost into the abyss.

The other brother's path was almost the exact opposite.

Not sure what he's up to these days.
The other brother is probably is Guantanamo now for supporting Bernie Sanders

One of my cousins is living in America and married to a full on q-anon believing, Trump supporting, Anti-Vaxxer American woman. My brother’s friends with her on Facebook. Apparently she keeps posting up pictures of random old guys with the caption “Proof that Elvis faked his death”

Anyways, one doozy that she posted up last week was

“Remember when we used to treat the flu with chicken soup, and not COMMUNISM!”

Lol at all the Joe Manchin shit right now. Do not care, you had your chance with Bernie and you blew it.

Meanwhile, Trump is just doing legendary posting on his website.

Lol at all the Joe Manchin shit right now. Do not care, you had your chance with Bernie and you blew it.

I went there, so you don't have to:

Low-polling Liz Cheney (19%) is actually very bad news for the Democrats, people absolutely cannot stand her as she fights for the people that have decimated her and her father for many years. She is a smug fool, and the great State of Wyoming, together with the Republican Party, fully understands her act. To look at her is to despise her. Hopefully she will continue down this unsustainable path and she will soon be gone!

The Smug Fools, with their debut album To Look At Her Is To Despise Her.

I'd give it a listen.

I went there, so you don't have to:

The Smug Fools, with their debut album To Look At Her Is To Despise Her.

I'd give it a listen.
Did you not see this one?

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!

👑

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!

👑

Death, so beautifully. The widely acclaimed, yet in the bands' words "difficult", second album.

👑

wow.

You'll love this.

King of the trolls.
I'm still waiting for him to pull off a rubber mask & its been Sasha Barron Cohen all a long.
still waiting......................................................................................................................................

You'll love this.

King of the trolls.
I'm still waiting for him to pull off a rubber mask & its been Sasha Barron Cohen all a long.
still waiting......................................................................................................................................

chance would be a fine thing...
he does almost make satire/parody redundant

When did Australia become such a right wing talking point in the US? Cruz was on about it last week and got schooled by the premier of the Northern Territory on tiwtter, yer wan Candace Owens was calling for the invasion and liberation of it last night and this guy ...

There's an American lad I know from another forum from years ago. The forum is no longer around but we follow each other on instagram. Always liked the dude, seemed like a nice lad.

Some sort of Latino guy, not sure of his exact background but I remember that he used to call people people on the usage for terms like "illegal immigrant" ("undocumented actually"). Whatever happened to him his brain seems to have been eaten by Trump worms because his insta stories these days are some seriously deranged shit. Quite sad really, it's not like he's just moved to the right a bit, he's gone full loon.

has been posting Australia content for the past month or so maybe longer.

He was actually on it first, I wonder if that has something to do with the time it takes for the content on the internet's darker corners to make it through to more mainstream figures (Owens is still a bit of a fringe loon but she's prominent in the same way Ben Shapiro is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back