US politics (6 Viewers)

Cue everyone on fox going metal.

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210913210627-34b-met-gala-red-carpet-2021-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.jpg

And from what I've seen, segments of left-twitter.

And from what I've seen, segments of left-twitter.

Yeah EVERYTHING has to be problematic, unless you are right wing, then it's too woke.
In fairness to her - she's obvs running for office 24/7, she needs to go to shit like that, if she just wore a plain jane dress when they were on that theme she'd have been more judged.

She's done all sorts of dumb stuff but who in US politics hasn't? The dress rules. Wound up all the right people right across the spectrum. Go AOC.

GB news presenters must get a pound every time they say "woke" & "elites"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Every one of those cunts would fall over themselves to sell their family if it meant they could be invited to the Met Gala and then they'd go on their little bespoke websites and tv shows and complain that the woke pc brigade calling them hypocrites are completely joyless and against having fun.

Anyway, job well done. No one watches GB News but here we are talking about it, this is why it exists.

GB news presenters must get a pound every time they say "woke" & "elites"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This exasperated, eye-rolling scorn they all employ is getting a little old

Who hasn't full stop, wha?

Has she done dumb stuff? I haven't heard of any but then I'm not listening very hard
Honestly it's not worth getting into. She's almost completely alone up there. Her, Bernie Sanders and Ilhan Omar against two parties united in their hatred of the three of them.

Erm why is it ridiculous to say "tax the rich" at a rich person's event? Wouldn't make sense to say that at a poor person's event, sure it'd be fairly obvious to everyone there already
It's the usual stuff. Rich complaining about the rich are hypocrites, poor complaining about the rich are just jealous. You can't win this argument if you think anyone is making it in good faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back