US politics (6 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I heard Gerry Ryan knew too much. About to blow the lid on this Popsicle stand so he was. I heard reports of black helicopters with SAS lads landing on Dollymount. Word on the street was they had to take him out before the Ra got to him, and things got really messy.

MI5 should just put a little recruiting stall out in Blackrock College. Hand out some tricky business cards that you scan with your phone and get exclusive behind the scenes coverage of the Rugby. They'd be fully infiltrated into Irish society before the Leaving.

I miss Trump all the same

R58d05bdd4cfcc161df5d175c293c93f2

He's definitely coming back. My american twitter is full of people complaining about the Republicans continuing to pwn the Democrats daily.

Excellent. Last I heard Biden was actually Trump using face-changing technology and the real Biden had been executed by a secret military tribunal.

He's definitely coming back. My american twitter is full of people complaining about the Republicans continuing to pwn the Democrats daily.
We need to work bilaterally with these guys we were calling actual fascists six months ago. We need to come together with the fascists!

The artist got her boobs wrong. Pelosi has a massive rack. She's remarkably hot in real life for an 80+ year old though, plus she's a snappy dresser and likes to wear fresh looking bright colours it seems.

The artist got her boobs wrong. Pelosi has a massive rack. She's remarkably hot in real life for an 80+ year old though, plus she's a snappy dresser and likes to wear fresh looking bright colours it seems.
KNowing this artist he probably thinks giving her small tits is a dig at the libtards

Anyway...for those who don't recognise the image

1200px-Ilsa_she_wolf_of_ss_poster_02.jpg

KNowing this artist he probably thinks giving her small tits is a dig at the libtards

Anyway...for those who don't recognise the image

1200px-Ilsa_she_wolf_of_ss_poster_02.jpg
This trailer was on one of the Wavy Gravy comps..amzing

This trailer was on one of the Wavy Gravy comps..amzing

I tried to watch it one time, in order to tick it off the list more than anything else. But it's too silly...just look at the poster and imagine what the movie is like and save yourself the hour and bit of run time.

Yeah the trailer was always enough for me.

Its no Turkey Shoot thats for sure

I see the guy from Nu metal moaners staind has gone MAGA.
That's the last time I'll buy any of his records. Whatever his name is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back