US politics (4 Viewers)

Trump has just announced he is replacing Mike Pence as VP with Diamond & Silk.

5cccd2db021b4c2223274d54

Only joking.................but I wouldn't be surprised.

Trump has just announced he is replacing Mike Pence as VP with Diamond & Silk.

5cccd2db021b4c2223274d54

Only joking.................but I wouldn't be surprised.

I wonder would the racists vote for Trump backed by those two wans (are they famous?) if they were told it was really triggering to The Libs?

It feels like they'd do anything at all, including hurt themselves, if the outcome is Lib Triggering.

This clip has been all over YouTube. Of course Fox News frames it differently.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've heard it posited, and it sounds about right to me, that the only thing the Republicans have to do is get a judge to rubber stamp any and every dodgy, illegal, thing that they do and the Dems, hall monitors to the end, will immediately roll over and accept it. No understanding of how power works.

My current vision for trumps re-election 2020 is people from disadvangtaged areas in socially distanced lines waiting to vote outdoors being scooped up and fucked in crowded non socially distanct cells for hours on end by the fed goons that appeared this year from early in the morning in key locations.

Federal prosecutors on Thursday charged Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump's former campaign adviser, and three others with defrauding donors of hundreds of thousands of dollars in a border wall fundraising campaign.
Bannon has been arrested, according to a spokesman for the US attorney's office. Bannon's lawyer did not immediately respond to a request for comment.​

Federal prosecutors on Thursday charged Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump's former campaign adviser, and three others with defrauding donors of hundreds of thousands of dollars in a border wall fundraising campaign.
Bannon has been arrested, according to a spokesman for the US attorney's office. Bannon's lawyer did not immediately respond to a request for comment.​
I bet not a single person who donated to that Go Fund Me has complained.

His critics portray him as a fascist buffoon - but the president's secret weapon is that, to people in unfashionable America, he is still their guy

"The Democrat convention was hosted by actors, rock stars and comedians. Who has Trump got? A couple famous for defending their property with guns, the widow of a cop murdered during the riots, a schoolboy who was slandered by the media, and a black grandmother who was given life for drug trafficking and who Trump set free.

The breadth of this coalition is extraordinary, yet the more the media laughs at Trump, the more coherent it feels. Many Americans, even if they didn't like Trump to begin with, have come to see his fight against the establishment as symbolic of their own alienation. If he loses, they lose - even if, by some metrics, he's letting them down."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back