US politics (3 Viewers)

That Herman Cain gobshite croaked...

> Cain had attended Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, less than two weeks before receiving his diagnosis.

twitter said:
... here’s the part of today’s briefing where the president refused to withdraw his support of the opinions of a doctor who’s also reportedly talked about alien dna & demon sperm.
Oh come ON to fuck. This is preposterous. Who fucking cares? If this is the best his opponents can do I think I'll run for president myself

Oh come ON to fuck. This is preposterous. Who fucking cares? If this is the best his opponents can do I think I'll run for president myself

This is what he does though, always. He says insane things to cover up for the fact that he's doing an appallingly bad job.

It works perfectly. His supporters just go "lol, stick it to the libs!".

And everyone else goes: WHAT THE FUCK, YOU CAN'T FUCK RACOON CORPSES ON TV YOU FUCKING LUNATIC.

His response to every event is to do something deranged, because it always works.

The President in particular is very much a figurehead — he wields no real power whatsoever. He is apparently chosen by the government, but the qualities he is required to display are not those of leadership but those of finely judged outrage. For this reason the President is always a controversial choice, always an infuriating but fascinating character. His job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it. On those criteria Zaphod Beeblebrox is one of the most successful Presidents the Galaxy has ever had — he has already spent two of his ten presidential years in prison for fraud.

Trump still trying to make The China Virus happen. Needs to drop that one, its a loser.

The full Axios interview is up. Jonathon Swan does a good job at trying to reign Trump in, but it's obviously difficult. He would need to fact check live every sentence Trump says. Not easy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's a hard watch. He obviously isn't there mentally. It's almost abuse.

It's like he's based his current personality on all the piss take caricatures other people do of him.

In amongst the shit-show the interviewer couldn't keep his poker face on, and looks of unbridled contempt and horror kept leaking out. He could have been interviewing Trump, or watching an autopsy on a body that's been in the water for a while and is riddled with worms.

apparently that journalist had previously been accused of cosying up to trump, so either he's making amends, or that was a deliberately ploy to get trump to agree to the interview, thinking it would be a sympathetic one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back