US politics (5 Viewers)

Dopes like this on Twitter with the childish, abysmal take; but what about Biden, doesn't he suck?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Which is more or less the president's framing also

This is the conversation the white supremacists want you having. Playing into Stephen Miller's hands.

Dopes like this on Twitter with the childish, abysmal take; but what about Biden, doesn't he suck?

Which is more or less the president's framing also

This is the conversation the white supremacists want you having. Playing into Stephen Miller's hands.

Assuming Trump loses, the shit he's going to say between the election and Biden getting sworn in is going to be fucking unhinged, direct calls to white power groups to rise up and seize power and stuff.

Now he's more or less given up with the dog whistle stuff, and he's straight up saying "start shooting". Unless Twitter ban him or something, he's keep upping the ante on that sort of thing.

Let's get the white supremacists out of office, and deal with the consequences of that
Waaaa. What about my constitutionallly enshrined religious right to shoot black people with my gun of justice?

How dare you take my rights off me. Waaaaa.

Taxes. Waaaaa.

And I'm not exaggerating all that much here.

These types come wobbling into DC, all marked up with their MAGA hats, and some bullshit on their XXXL t shirt, on pilgrimages almost, wobbling over to the metro map and not understanding it. Wobbling off the metro, and wobble down Connecticut Ave sweating profusely and loudly giving out that the Zoo stop shouldn't be so far away from the Zoo.

WHY DON'T THE COPS JUST STAND UP AND FACE US MAN TO MAN, NO ARMOUR NO WEAPONS

I've seen the occasional question as to how the cops are managed to be all decked out like super hero Navy extra crack commando team, blacked out from head to toe, bullet proof, rolling around in giganto trucks and APCs with HEPA filters; yet the nurses and doctors can't get N95 paper masks.

It might be because Murca spends about 50% of its GDP on the military.

Edit: Sorry discretionary GDP, i.e funds assigned by Congress – and it's over 50%, 52%

And spends the other half on medical insurance and college tuition.

(edit - I don't think cop money comes out of Mil money. Plus lots of mil money has to be kept secret. Because reasons.)

Last edited:
Well whenever Trump leaves office & its looking like this November, the media show make an unofficial pact to completely ignore him. Don't cover a word he says. Fox will probably give him his own show. But everyone else should ignore him. It would drive him nuts.

I've said it plenty and am just reiterating till the point hits home, trump isn't going to be having an election in the american tradition and will not leave the WH by democratic means. Its pretty obvious already. He wont win any vote that isn't the above mentioned maga waddling demographic, the po-lice / military / nat guard which means he wins this one by force. The antifa act or whatver act he invents on twitter in the next week will somehow be used to enforce the election. Anyone not voting trump, with mid left shared tweet on thier timeline will be antifa.

Protests in Dublin and London. while the solidarity is admirable we're definitely going to see another corona virus spike aren't we?

The "whataboutery" on Facebook is depressing. One guy even Launching a tirade : "its all well and good protesting about police brutality and racism, but what about medicinal cannabis?"

Protests in Dublin and London. while the solidarity is admirable we're definitely going to see another corona virus spike aren't we?

The "whataboutery" on Facebook is depressing. One guy even Launching a tirade : "its all well and good protesting about police brutality and racism, but what about medicinal cannabis?"

I'm sure you've seen this already. On the money as usual.

I guess that whole 'the democracy is designed to withstand this' rhetoric is going to be put to task tonight.

(this is a 4 tweet thread if you click in)

I'm sure you've seen this already. On the money as usual.

Dunno how on the money it is really
Not sure it's particularly an Irish problem with police brutality at all

It only works if you hate Irish Americans as a group to begin with

I've said it plenty and am just reiterating till the point hits home, trump isn't going to be having an election in the american tradition and will not leave the WH by democratic means. Its pretty obvious already. He wont win any vote that isn't the above mentioned maga waddling demographic, the po-lice / military / nat guard which means he wins this one by force. The antifa act or whatver act he invents on twitter in the next week will somehow be used to enforce the election. Anyone not voting trump, with mid left shared tweet on thier timeline will be antifa.

Yeah think so a war on antifa would a good reason to arrest any of the undesirables and something Trump can tell his voters are a menacing force they need protection from.

Assuming Trump loses, the shit he's going to say between the election and Biden getting sworn in is going to be fucking unhinged, direct calls to white power groups to rise up and seize power and stuff.

Now he's more or less given up with the dog whistle stuff, and he's straight up saying "start shooting". Unless Twitter ban him or something, he's keep upping the ante on that sort of thing.
There's a bizarre truth to these two scenarios that I can't quite wrap my head around.

It's like, Trump could literally succeed in starting a civil war with hundreds of thousands of deaths and entire cities burning... or the mod could ban him and he'll sulk very loudly about it but that'll stop him setting the powder keg off.

(Of course, it'd be great if they hadn't spent the past 50-60 years building the powder keg... but I digress)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back