US politics (2 Viewers)

There certainly can be worse than Trump and I would include Obama and Killdog Clinton as been just that ! Bloomberg or Butt guy why would you even bother ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:LOL:

there's still hope for Biden if he just keeps posting this

NMUNDGx5DnZzcF-mPbYRhI91MVrFffovNSdEENoQ4zk.jpg

I like the sub genre - 'kooky girls singing about fucking celebrities'

We get a peace deal - which the elected government seems to want no part of - cos they're probably getting they're fucking heads chopped off if they hang around after it.

So these maniacs are back in charge, Trump gets his peace deal in an election year.

All that blood and money for nothing.

The US president takes the word of Russia over his own security services, has the back of the country that did 9-11 and is signing a peace deal with the lads who facilitated it.
Things just keep getting worse it seems.

I must do a bit of reading up on Bloomberg. I know he's made some racist comments and he has more money than Trump could ever dream of having, but that's about it. Once Trump is beaten I'd be happy enough.

I think 9/11 was planned mostly in Germany, not Afghanistan, and bin Laden authorised it but didn't directly plan it and the Taliban, it is thought by more informed people than me, probably knew little to nothing about it and were really only putting up with al qaeda because of the help bin Laden provided during the Russian occupation. They just want a shitty Islamic country of their own and are not interested, really, in international terrorism. The U.S. Is not in the business of protecting human rights or implementing democracies around the world so this deal seems to make a lot more sense than the last two decades of occupation or continuing the war, even if Afghan women are likely to do badly out of it.

I must do a bit of reading up on Bloomberg. I know he's made some racist comments and he has more money than Trump could ever dream of having, but that's about it. Once Trump is beaten I'd be happy enough.
This is the case against him, dunno about the case for him aside from Americans love lads who have money

I think 9/11 was planned mostly in Germany, not Afghanistan, and bin Laden authorised it but didn't directly plan it and the Taliban, it is thought by more informed people than me, probably knew little to nothing about it and were really only putting up with al qaeda because of the help bin Laden provided during the Russian occupation. They just want a shitty Islamic country of their own and are not interested, really, in international terrorism. The U.S. Is not in the business of protecting human rights of implementing democracies around the world this deal seems to make a lot more sense than the last two decades of occupation or continuing the war, even if Afghan women are likely to do badly out of it.
The Taliban were happy to let Bin Laden's Wahabbist terrorist sect do whatever they wanted there - the Taliban are scumbags for other reasons than that - but that's the pretext for western guns being over there. They didn't plan or execute 9/11,but they gave Bin Laden a base of operations.

The US has certainly wanted a compliant democracy there.
But Afghanistan is not a country where this was ever going to take. The solution on human rights for Islamic countries will likely have to come from within Islam itself.

This seems like a depressingly predictable outcome, all the moreso because it gives Trump a foreign policy win he can bleat about – his only motivation here.

I am not disagreeing with anything you said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back