US politics (2 Viewers)

Pretty sure Bari Weiss and her group is on board with it

Like I think it came from them

Ah yeah, but sure she calls everyone and everything antisemitic, that's all she does. I think it might be a bridge too far but they might find a way for sure. She really screwed herself by going on Joe Rogan so she can't attack Bernie for not disavowing Joe Rogan.

edit: oh I just saw the twitter thread you posted, it didn't load for me earlier, amazing!

D'ye think? I think Liz is dead in the water at this point. Obviously we'll find out soon enough.

D'ye think? I think Liz is dead in the water at this point. Obviously we'll find out soon enough.
Watched her on TV last night
And NH is next on the list and it's right next door to her turf

She's got bags of energy

ETA - I've got this waiting in my mailbox at home it seems
Antibodies

1580306115353.png

lol ouch

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Trump up to his old distraction tricks again

"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
dufuq?

They're saying that... Sanders and Biden are essentially the same on the issues they comparing?

I'd have put a bit of ground between Sanders and Biden.

Unless this is a tool from the DNC designed to make you realise you want to vote for the safe centerist Biden after all.
I think it’s more that I disagreed less with Biden and Bernie and Liz
But I might have disagreed/agreed on different stuff – like all those 6 blue dots aren’t the same questions

I have no clue what Steyer is doing in there

I think it’s more that I disagreed less with Biden and Bernie and Liz
But I might have disagreed/agreed on different stuff – like all those 6 blue dots aren’t the same questions

I have no clue what Steyer is doing in there
1580402558250.png

This is how I ended up. I like the way my little vote things got dropped into a shredder.

What's weird is I know Bloomberg's mate, and co-founder. Or at least I knew him, and used to work with him.

I was asking him what the hell Bloomberg was up to, and he wasn't completely clear. He said that he means well. But he was very vague about in what way he means well. When I pressed him there was a definite feeling that he wasn't clear why Michael had gotten so into his politics, or what he hoped to achieve, pained shrugs and confused head shaking.

Eventually he'd just end up back in a position of confusion, and circle back to "but... he does *mean* well".

It was kind of funny. I didn't realise he was a billionaire, and I was going to work parties and stuff with him. So we'd hit the liquor store to pick up some wine, and I'm all "Woooah there Chuck, easy buddy, that bottle costs 34 bucks!"

He was saying, hmmm, yeah.... but it's nice wine though.

And was all, seems a bit extravagant, but it's your money pal, I'll be buying this 10.99 jobbie here. Turned out he could afford to splash out a bit.

Funnily enough Bloomberg is the only one i'd have put down as probably not meaning well.
I mean... it's possible that Chuck is a bit biased. Seeing as he's lifelong buddies with the lad, and he's made literally billions of dollars with him.

Chuck himself is very nice. He even put up with my bullshit. And he did honestly, genuinely think Michael was trying to make the world a better place. At least he did a couple of years back.

It's very hard to see Bloomberg as a force for good these days though.

Well, Bloomberg’s anti-gun.

So he means well there.

Stop and frisk was horrible, but it was the same well-intentioned nonsense that gave us the broken windows policy.

He means well, the way rich people that hold charity fundraisers do, but he doesn’t have what the country needs.

The billionaire I know is also very nice. Not as nice as his Bentley SUV mind you.
I think they all have relatability coaches tho.

One of those questions on the quiz was ‘should we abolish billionaires?’ and I was uhm, “I know one and he’s sound”

I am possibly part of the problem.
Like shouldn’t we let Paul McCartney be a billionaire though?
Shouldn’t Tiger Woods be one? Oprah? Those Stripe lads.

As long as they’re paying taxes like everyone else, then making people happy should have its rewards.
Just make all these corporations pay their share like they should and we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

My name is Mike Bloomberg and I approved this message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back