US politics (4 Viewers)

My primary gripe with that tradgedy with the truckload of people is the lack of extension in the reporting.

As far as I know swathes of trafficked people are working in the food/farming industry in England to prop up the likes of asda, tesco, aldi, lidl, sainsburys et al who have 'fresh' 'veg' 'on' 'demand'. Obvs brexit has crushed the margins further than they were crushed already and this kind of horror is an upshot of the super volatile dual parallel reality where we don't want imgrants but we want tomotoes to be the same size and colour though they dont really actually grow here or in that format.

Now you can see why a advert platform like sky/utv might skip the whole supermarket labour camp line but the beeb and rte being state bodies are the only people in position to say this nationally.

My primary gripe with that tradgedy with the truckload of people is the lack of extension in the reporting.

As far as I know swathes of trafficked people are working in the food/farming industry in England to prop up the likes of asda, tesco, aldi, lidl, sainsburys et al who have 'fresh' 'veg' 'on' 'demand'. Obvs brexit has crushed the margins further than they were crushed already and this kind of horror is an upshot of the super volatile dual parallel reality where we don't want imgrants but we want tomotoes to be the same size and colour though they dont really actually grow here or in that format.

Now you can see why a advert platform like sky/utv might skip the whole supermarket labour camp line but the beeb and rte being state bodies are the only people in position to say this nationally.

And just to add to it.....

‘From Facebook...

"The loyalist paramilitary Ulster Defence Association (UDA) has links to the homophobic, anti-immigrant, Christian fundamentalist, Democratic Unionist Party (DUP).
And this is Mo Robinson, loyalist people trafficker, charged with 39 counts of manslaughter. He has links to both the UDA and the Mid-Ulster Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF).
None of this, of course, is of any interest to the British corporate media. Imagine if you will that this was a man linked to Republicanism in the north of Ireland? how long before the Corbyn links appeared? this is the kind of supporter of the DUP that props the British government up."

Mayor Pete "surging" in Iowa

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You have to hand it to the Americans, they are the kings of conspiracy theories. There's one for everything.

I'm in Atlanta, and there's posters and shit up all over the place thanking veterans for their service - announcements in the airport even. It's like being on the set of a movie
starship-troopers-1.jpg

I'm in Atlanta, and there's posters and shit up all over the place thanking veterans for their service - announcements in the airport even. It's like being on the set of a movie
It was Veterans day on Monday! I know because I had to put out a social media post about it for work.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

david_schwimmer.png
51XmjL0YehL._SX425_.jpg

Listen to how Fox news are covering the impeachment inquiry. They are trying everything to attack it. “its boring” “No one was watching it. No one cares”
The witnesses are described as “a bunch of professional nerds” “They look like people what sat by themselves at recess”

Its so desperate.

Hilarious though.

la mot just

Trump tweeted during the week congratulating Don Jr. because his new book was number 1 on the NYT best sellers list. Quiet a few right wing pro Trump books have hit the number 1 spot. But research by the damage report uncovered some suspicious sales patterns.

Spoiler: They are being bought in bulk.

Last edited:
Far from it, here are the best nominees:

1) Bernie Sanders

and then a massive gap

then

2) Elizabeth Warren
3) #Yanggang
4) uh.... Tulsi?

never Pete, never Joe.

The end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back