US politics (4 Viewers)

Me either. Too many Americans are convinced they're gonna hit the lottery or become famous and rich. There is nowhere near the critical mass needed for upheaval.
while my immediate response is to agree he does say

What everyone wants to believe is that when things reach a tipping point and go from being merely crappy for the masses to dangerous and socially destabilizing, that we’re somehow going to know about that shift ahead of time. Any student of history knows that’s not the way it happens. Revolutions, like bankruptcies, come gradually, and then suddenly. One day, somebody sets himself on fire, then thousands of people are in the streets, and before you know it, the country is burning. And then there’s no time for us to get to the airport and jump on our Gulfstream Vs and fly to New Zealand. That’s the way it always happens. If inequality keeps rising as it has been, eventually it will happen. We will not be able to predict when, and it will be terrible—for everybody. But especially for us.

but eh, sure, fuck it. It'll never happen to us, right?

(Denmark and Sweden are surprisingly high given their reputation as social paradise'.)

So I see. I'll remember that next time someone is on about how great they are. Mind you, it's always good craic to bring this piece of recent history up for Sweden

Sweden admits to racial purification - World - News - The Independent

Last edited:
That was next door. John McCain was fundraising for Scott Brown in a stupidly big house.

Really.
Holy fucking shit, you have peaked behind the curtain here buddy.

Tell us what it's like. What do rich people smell like ? I think they smell like wood I don't know why. Is there skin different ? Do they get blackheads ? I heard they're all demons in the sack because they whoooo'eres for sex lessons and they have a gland that we don't have that secretes hand lotion. And their tears can be used to polish silver ?

Tell us

Tell us

Teeeellllll uuuuuuussssss.

Holy fucking shit, you have peaked behind the curtain here buddy.

Tell us what it's like. What do rich people smell like ? I think they smell like wood I don't know why. Is there skin different ? Do they get blackheads ? I heard they're all demons in the sack because they whoooo'eres for sex lessons and they have a gland that we don't have that secretes hand lotion. And their tears can be used to polish silver ?

Tell us

Tell us

Teeeellllll uuuuuuussssss.

They drink a lot is the best I can tell.

And they have pool boys.

And pools.

That's about it, really.

They drink a lot is the best I can tell.

And they have pool boys.

And pools.

That's about it, really.
wow.gif

One day, if I really work hard, and apply myself, and try as hard as I can. Maybe I....

Maybe I......

I....

Could be your pool-boy ?

Jees, you go to one party...

Shouldn't your goal be to afford those exit row seats on planes with no one in front of you?

Maybe you could crowdfund it?

Ha

Jees, you go to one party...

Shouldn't your goal be to afford those exit row seats on planes with no one in front of you?

Maybe you could crowdfund it?

Ha
I refuse to fly anything other than Ryanair or the next cheapest. I did fly with Airfrance and city jet but neither time I was paying. It's ridiculous. A plane takes you to a place. It's a neither region between home and destination it's an experience of extreme pain for me a lot of the time because my ears can't deal with pressure changes and I end up in agony for a lot of the time. Throw in some cunt reclining their fucking chair and I'm fit to kill, so why would I ever spend more than the minimum on airfare ?

Now answer the question am I getting the job or not ?

I refuse to fly anything other than Ryanair or the next cheapest. I did fly with Airfrance and city jet but neither time I was paying. It's ridiculous. A plane takes you to a place. It's a neither region between home and destination it's an experience of extreme pain for me a lot of the time because my sears can't deal with pressure changes and I end up in agony for a lot of the time. Throw in some cunt reclining their fucking chair and I'm fit to kill, so why would I ever spend more than the minimum on airfare ?

Now answer the question am I getting the job or not ?

The only pool I have or ever will have is down at the YMCA

Unless "being my pool-boy" is some sexual euphemism, in which case the answer is of course yes.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

More US foreign policy analysis than US politics...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back