US politics (5 Viewers)

Shit is fucked- it's gonna take a while to put all this back in its box

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"...looks like the army is on the streets..."

(Some of those that work forces...)

Wai so angry Lili?
It felt like it really summed up something about a certain kind of person who IN 20 FUCKING 20 goes "Oh i'm not in love with America anymore." Just the obliviousness of it.

We're watching armed militia face off with no hope of reconciliation in sight, climate collapse to the point where there is zero healthy air across the entire west coast of America and the two parties explicitly saying they will not do anything about it, and this guy comes along with his groovy story about how even Miles Davis faced racism and maybe he can detect a darkness in America that he hadn't glimpsed before.

It felt like it really summed up something about a certain kind of person who IN 20 FUCKING 20 goes "Oh i'm not in love with America anymore." Just the obliviousness of it.

We're watching armed militia face off with no hope of reconciliation in sight, climate collapse to the point where there is zero healthy air across the entire west coast of America and the two parties explicitly saying they will not do anything about it, and this guy comes along with his groovy story about how even Miles Davis faced racism and maybe he can detect a darkness in America that he hadn't glimpsed before.

So just stating the obvious then in his opinion piece.

So just stating the obvious then in his opinion piece.
Here's Sean Moncrieff going to work

children-of-men-7.png

incredibly normal country

Hey! Maybe RBG was just really into her keep fit regime, the memories meant a lot to her and her trainer just wanted to give her one last lesson, you know, for old time's sake.

And maybe Justice Kavanaugh can have a drunk Frat boy rape a college girl beside his coffin, you know, for old time's sake.

Hey! Maybe RBG was just really into her keep fit regime, the memories meant a lot to her and her trainer just wanted to give her one last lesson, you know, for old time's sake.

And maybe Justice Kavanaugh can have a drunk Frat boy rape a college girl beside his coffin, you know, for old time's sake.
Did you see Nancy Pelosi glitching there on tv this week? GOOD MORNING.

I missed that.

I did see her at some gig in DC a few years back, and... I'm not ashamed to say, I kinda would.
ahaha

The right jumped all over it of course, but leaving that aside, my guess is she was just trying to avoid answering the question and coming up blank, but it looks like a computer game glitch:

ahaha

The right jumped all over it of course, but leaving that aside, my guess is she was just trying to avoid answering the question and coming up blank, but it looks like a computer game glitch:

Lol your man’s face there. Consummate professional.

Is this correct? She 'lied' there? Or is he being sarcastic?

I'm not sure where this Gleick character sits on the political spectrum, but I'd guess the joke is something along the lines of:

Trump's been spewing lies for countless years, yet media outlets (eg NBC) will typically use every other word possible to skirt around or soften the fact that he's lying. When they finally use the word it's in a completely different, kind of weird, context. Lied? Lay? I guess you can use lied in that way?

Can you? English? Janer?

I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back