US politics (3 Viewers)

85111631_3742603139098270_4936348433192583168_o.jpg

Well i mean the safe money is always on "nothing can ever change, stop trying." With that message you'll almost always be right and will appear to be the clever one in the room.

Here is todays version of that message, complete with talk of what "successful politicians" do:

Who am I to argue with relentless hopelessness passed off as being the practical one. 🤷‍♂️

Trump is already unpopular and won't be offering people healthcare.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

anyway, he still has to win the Dems Primary which is far from a sure thing.

Last edited:
What the fuck is going on with this Buttigieg creature?

I don't know why he fills me with horror, but my God. Who the fuck is voting for this milquetoast prick?

I have to be missing something here.

But he's so smart! and what a CV. and those CIA connections!

I see Sanders won in New Hampshire:

What the fuck is going on with this Buttigieg creature?

I don't know why he fills me with horror, but my God. Who the fuck is voting for this milquetoast prick?

I have to be missing something here.
This is how I read yesterday

Sanders (SF) 26%
Buttegieg (FG) 24%
Klobuchar (FF) 20%
Warren (Green/SD/Lab) 9%

But he's so smart! and what a CV. and those CIA connections!

I see Sanders won in New Hampshire:

Decent.

He won alright. I'm just wondering where this lad came from.

Like, I get the Yang guy, Warren seems... well, annoying and about as charismatic as a beige tower PC circa 1996, Biden is a creeper but he was Oh-bee's creeper.

Then Mayor Pete enters the scene, out beigeing every other beige Dem, and acres of people appear out of nowhere and immediately start buckling at the knees.

Decent.

He won alright. I'm just wondering where this lad came from.

Like, I get the Yang guy, Warren seems... well, annoying and about as charismatic as a beige tower PC circa 1996, Biden is a creeper but he was Oh-bee's creeper.

Then Mayor Pete enters the scene, out beigeing every other beige Dem, and acres of people appear out of nowhere and immediately start buckling at the knees.
The CIA.

It'll be really interesting to see who chooses him and who chooses Bloomberg, obviously the more they fight the better it does Sanders.

Current Affairs did one of their takedowns on him a year ago.

Now beyond that, where he actually comes from is where it all gets a bit murky. I mean, I go down conspiracy corners for the laugh and don't take it all too seriously but working for McKinsey at a very young age is no joke. 🍞 📉

Knowing secret stuff is great.
I don’t know any.
I was "mates" with an Army Ranger guy. The thing was the guy was genuinely unhinged. Every now and again he'd vanish off and be gone for a few days, and then he'd roll in with a bullet proof Landrover Defender, refuse to say a word about anything, and demand to go out on a bender.

He'd say insane stuff, all the time. He gave the impression of always being on speed, but when you'd ask him about the Ranger stuff he'd clam up and say "I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you", which made things worse seeing as a) he clearly would kill you, and would most likely do things with your body afterwards. And b) because the shit that he said normally was so nuts you really start wondering what he's getting all secretive about. I ran into him a few times in strange places, like out in a pub in the arseholes of Clare, with a rake of Army types in uniform all getting rowdy, and him in the center of it all, twitching about, wearing civvies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back