US politics (2 Viewers)

you mean poldy's pizzas? about six or seven inches across? we use to get those. like someone who had a pizza in italy while drunk, then had a stroke on the plane on the way home, trying to explain a pizza to a pasty farmer from mayo when he got home.
I remember a guy I shared a house with in the late 80s scraping all the topping of a shit Dunne's "pizza", saying "I only like the bun"

I can still taste those little 7" yokes. Terrible.

There seems to be a competition going on in the Republican party, who can be the worst human being possible. Loads of contenders.

The tweet has been taken down.

Last edited:
I remember meeting my first vegans, we were on tour and went for dinner. They asked the waitress for some cheese free pizzas, all hell broke loose...*

* the waitress looked confused

my mother was an au-pair in Italy in the 1970s. I remember her trying to explain pizza to me in the grim Dun Laoghaire of the late 80s. I think it took until sometime in the 2010s before she tasted a pizza in Ireland that she was willing to consider as being in any way close to what she’d had in Florence in her youth

I remember a guy I shared a house with in the late 80s scraping all the topping of a shit Dunne's "pizza", saying "I only like the bun"

I can still taste those little 7" yokes. Terrible.

I used to make those pizzas. Even at that young age I thought "this is a crime to Italy".

Shtick both types of cheese on it they'd say. Red and White cheddar. They're the same, one is just dyed.
Shtick more toppings on it. Red AND white onions. And scallions if you have them as well.

The bases were particularly saddening.

All the same, I'd feed you a huge amount of calories for next to nothing.

My mother used to fix up those tiny shit pizzas into something special by adding ketchup and a slice of ham on top
For the record since I started the pizza digression, I've eaten about 3/4 of a pizza in my entire life.
Yeah, probably a small appalling Dunnes frozen pizza was probably what put me off them.

Proper pizza is yum. Favourite toppings: white anchovies and artichoke hearts

(yes yes I know - notions-y as fuck, but fuck all y'all)
artichokes -hell yes

anchovies - I've heard form reliable sources that they are the worst things that a human can put in their mouths

really? how come?

(my favourites are the white ones (i.e. pickled rather than salted) but I love the salty ones too ... also fish sauce is made from fermented anchovies)
I've heard it's the mix of the oily, hairy texture combined with the fishiest fishy taste a human tongue can process

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back