US Election 2028 (1 Viewer)

There's no way anyone's going to vote for "Barney The Republican Dinosaur" the reanimated clonal Tyrannosaurus rex, despite his ability to trigger and physically dismember libs, the GOP have stepped over the line with this one.

There's no way.

Granted, Barney might not have been re-animated in Kenya, and there's no formal rules stipulating clonal T. rex's can't run for office, but it's safe to say this is a step too far.

I reckon Baron will kill Donald in the white house in 2025 or 2026 and then accidentally marry Melania and win the 2028 election for the republicans with the support of 100% of the dems. At the inauguration, in front of the biggest ever inauguration crowd EVER, Melania will proudly reveal herself as his mother and then he will stab his eyes out in horror and fall off the stage and die.

I reckon Baron will kill Donald in the white house in 2025 or 2026 and then accidentally marry Melania and win the 2028 election for the republicans with the support of 100% of the dems. At the inauguration, in front of the biggest ever inauguration crowd EVER, Melania will proudly reveal herself as his mother and then he will stab his eyes out in horror and fall off the stage and die.

Feels a little derivative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back