US Election 2024 (1 Viewer)

when yuri andropov was appointed general secretary of the soviet union, he was widely regarded as emblematic of a generation of hopelessly out-of-touch gerontocratic coffin-dodgers. he was 68 years old.

in 2024, hillary will be 77, donnie will be 78, joe will be 82. pelosi will be 84.

gorbachev is still alive now, and will be a sprightly 94 in 2024, maybe he can run
My theory is every generation gets one wish granted and that after growing up with Reagan and Thatcher Gen X wanted to opt out of politics and listen to Pearl Jam/Slint/Oasis. The next US president will be a boomer and after that a millennial.

Fucking Peal Jam. Dirge Jam more like, am I right?

Are you from the north of England? No. You're not. Take your morose song, and fuck off to Sheffield, Huddersfield, or Leeds for at least 6 years, THEN I'll take it under consideration.

Are Slint still going?

Why Slint? why not Babylon Zoo or Shaggy?
Trying to wind up thumped.

I was going to include Wu-Tang but decided that I didn't need to overthink this, incorrectly as it turned out as this is exactly the kind of thing the Gen X-ers on thumped care passionately about.

They earned it it honestly in their crusade to drain the swamp. Trump derangement syndrome right here.
Lets_Go_Brandon_finished_sm__73422.1652223396.800.800.jpg

It does show that the Trump fans like their symbols, slogans and logo's. And of course the flag.

But unlike a real Nascar, that car has no commercial advertising at all.

I postulate so that that car is a DAMNED COMMUNIST!

There's a lot of questions about that.

Why "Let's go Brandon"?

Who is Jon McNaughton? Did he paint it or is he just the copyright holder? It saddens me whenever I see Americans with Irish names doing the Trump thing.

Edit: oh man, just checked Jon's website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back