US Election 2024 (2 Viewers)

Have been enjoying this news cycle

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think we can all breath a big sigh of relief, while to be fair some people had suggested the Nazis did exist, and in fact did kill people, including jews even, it was always quite a contentious point. We can finally put the matter to bed now because Marjorie has said it's true.

Let's just take that under our hats now, take a moment, think it over, and thank Marjorie for her inputs in this much neglected and largely forgotten about area of history. It's something a lot of us were very iffy, on that whole Nazi killing Jews thing, myself certainly included.

Thank you Marjorie, and indeed it's lovely to see you back in your rightful place on the world stage again, speaking truth to us all.

when yuri andropov was appointed general secretary of the soviet union, he was widely regarded as emblematic of a generation of hopelessly out-of-touch gerontocratic coffin-dodgers. he was 68 years old.

in 2024, hillary will be 77, donnie will be 78, joe will be 82. pelosi will be 84.

gorbachev is still alive now, and will be a sprightly 94 in 2024, maybe he can run

when yuri andropov was appointed general secretary of the soviet union, he was widely regarded as emblematic of a generation of hopelessly out-of-touch gerontocratic coffin-dodgers. he was 68 years old.

in 2024, hillary will be 77, donnie will be 78, joe will be 82. pelosi will be 84.

gorbachev is still alive now, and will be a sprightly 94 in 2024, maybe he can run
He did look like he was about 90 in fairness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back