• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda mad we have that thing on tv, the Inauguration. Like those and the queen. Ursula VDL didn't get a look in when she became pres did she?

I'm aware though, with the whole pandemic thing any content that isn't that is welcomed..

Don't be so isolationist dude, It's a pretty important piece of world news.

I can say dude again now, America's place in the world is coming back to us, Cowabunga!

It's almost as if America is, like.....em.....important....as it was before. I can't think of the right words.

Also, it was only the second catholic Irish-American president, so they'd have to show that in Ireland. And more importantly, Gareth Brooks.

Don't be so isolationist dude, It's a pretty important piece of world news.

I can say dude again now, America's place in the world is coming back to us, Cowabunga!

It's almost as if America is, like.....em.....important....as it was before. I can't think of the right words.

Also, it was only the second catholic Irish-American president, so they'd have to show that in Ireland. And more importantly, Gareth Brooks.

It isn't isolationist to want to not be a grovelling little sub state.

Edit:: that was a reply to Ann Posts post

No, it isn't at all.

I put at least four jokes in that last post though. So much good content, falling flat.

There's the world importance of most of the world breathing a sigh of relief. There's the importance to a certain Irish cohort of "Shur you know he's my fifth cousin", which is thousands of people. There's the fact that the last four years happened. And Gareth Brooks.

Well it's not as if we are the only country outside of the US to cover it and maybe there is some extra attention given considering the recent events or even that everyone has nothing better to do during lockdown.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back