• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The original NyTimes story is a good read if you have not read it already (in the Irish times also)

but also this thread. "The Vatican and 5 other huge key players" lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I read some stat the other day about how people who actually believe in Q tend to be in their 20s but the older generation just believe all the Globalist Cabal Blood Drinkers bit but without Q.

Ha I was just thinking about that this morning. It was sent to someone i know in his Official Capacity a few years back and I’ll never forget the look on his face when he was trying to explain it.

They have renamed themselves the radical left new radicals....

Were they ever an actual band? I know yer man was a songwriter for hire and I always thought that ‘band’ was just a vehicle put together for him to release one of his own songs?

he also wrote that Rollercoaster song for Ronan Keating, in case you couldn’t tell.

I've been wondering about that as well, I feel like it was something I saw him bring up several times over the years in interviews.

I had to look it up as I'd forgotten all about it

Did you know it was rereleased last year?

Still shite

The original NyTimes story is a good read if you have not read it already (in the Irish times also)

but also this thread. "The Vatican and 5 other huge key players" lol

I read some stat the other day about how people who actually believe in Q tend to be in their 20s but the older generation just believe all the Globalist Cabal Blood Drinkers bit but without Q.

I'd a 'discussion' with a person recently on the topic of rona. I mean I'm sure we all know someone like this but I was not capable of chasing down the core of what made the believe the rona was a giant mutlination conspiracy, they jumped from theory to theory to theory to theory continually - after a while i went with the tactic of asking them to give me the source of one bit of the theory, just one like one tiny strand of it. Obvs there was no source - there was 'I can do my own research and I don't need the media to make up my mind' (which i think possibly just means 'i saw some thing on youtube'). Anywhoo chasing one tiny strand and being unwavering in that chase eventually turned them completely ragey at me, which is fine, we all know I only feel a conversation is getting started when you've turned someone semi feral.

Anyways. There was no source, only rage, which is what i expected.

On reflection, I am currently convincing myself that I was essentially trying to debate a algorthym. the jumping from topic to topic, the concept that the answer to something was to talk about something else. You spend a few years observing that, you'll mimic it.

I'd a 'discussion' with a person recently on the topic of rona. I mean I'm sure we all know someone like this but I was not capable of chasing down the core of what made the believe the rona was a giant mutlination conspiracy, they jumped from theory to theory to theory to theory continually - after a while i went with the tactic of asking them to give me the source of one bit of the theory, just one like one tiny strand of it. Obvs there was no source - there was 'I can do my own research and I don't need the media to make up my mind' (which i think possibly just means 'i saw some thing on youtube'). Anywhoo chasing one tiny strand and being unwavering in that chase eventually turned them completely ragey at me, which is fine, we all know I only feel a conversation is getting started when you've turned someone semi feral.

On reflection, I am currently convincing myself that I was essentially trying to debate a algorthym. the jumping from topic to topic, the concept that the answer to something was to talk about something else. You spend a few years observing that, you'll mimic it.
the thing about it all, at least from my perspective, is how people are correct about a certain amount. It's how conspiracies work.

There are indeed global "cabals" running international commerce, G7 G8 big tech etc.; there was actually an international paedophile ring involving celebrities run by Jeffery Epstein and who knows how deep that goes; there is a history of governments running dangerous medical experiments on the poor , Henrietta Lacks being the most famous; even the blood drinking stuff... Peter Thiel famously has invested heavily in "parabiosis" in the hopes of living forever.

I just don't know how people went from that to "this Trump guy will save us" simply because he's rude and crass and other rich people don't like him for it. It boggles my mind.

I suppose in a country where everyone is scamming everyone else all you have to do is have a good media presence and you can convince people of anything... even their coups are made for tv rather than actually changing anything politically.

and we import it all over here wholesale just like we did Gareth Brooks and cowboys in general.

Last edited:
the thing about it all, at least from my perspective, is how people are correct about a certain amount. It's how conspiracies work.
philosophically i keep coming back to this as my way of comprehending how these conclusions arise. What trump did was peddle simple solutions to complex problems - making himself the 'target' here.

and we import it all over here wholesale just like we did Gareth Brooks and cowboys in general.

Yeah my neighbour who never talks to me otherwise came over to the driveway one day to tell me how great trump is. We live in east galway.

philosophically i keep coming back to this as my way of comprehending how these conclusions arise. What trump did was peddle simple solutions to complex problems - making himself the 'target' here.

Of course lean too heavily on that analogy and you end up guilty of it yourself.

"The problem is groupthink" I say once again to the pathetic slobs who follow me before despairing once again when they don't follow my advice. Why won't they recognize that I know better than them??

I've an old friend who's gotten big into all these conspiracy theories over the last few years. I was getting into a habit of doom scrolling through her facebook feed over the last few weeks but had to stop because it was really starting to annoy me.

But there's been a timeline there. It started off with water charges protests.
From there she moved into anti government ranting
which then developed into anti big pharma
which then developed into chemtrail believe
and from there has gone to Scamdemic, #trump2020, fauci and bill gates created the virus which doesn't actually exist in a lab.

Anyways, like you said, there's no logic or coherence to the thought process. The only thing I'm really certain of is that she's a really fucking angry person. Why? I don't know.

Of course lean too heavily on that analogy and you end up guilty of it yourself.
This is the facts :)

I think i find it relatable in a way of comprehending how people can come to conclusions about life that are pretty wild. Like how many iterations of that process do you need to go through to decide that joe biden and donald trump are exchanging faces today. It helps me build a comprehension of how someone might get there. @sleepy your post came in there midway as I writing there. It's definitely some kind of iterative process, relates to what @Lili Marlene was saying - you take something that is 80% true, base something off that that is again 80% true and before you know it you are ten iterations into it and there is still, technically somewhere a tiny grain of truth in something that has become deeply cloudy.

I've an old friend who's gotten big into all these conspiracy theories over the last few years. I was getting into a habit of doom scrolling through her facebook feed over the last few weeks but had to stop because it was really starting to annoy me.

But there's been a timeline there. It started off with water charges protests.
From there she moved into anti government ranting
which then developed into anti big pharma
which then developed into chemtrail believe
and from there has gone to Scamdemic, #trump2020, fauci and bill gates created the virus which doesn't actually exist in a lab.

Anyways, like you said, there's no logic or coherence to the thought process. The only thing I'm really certain of is that she's a really fucking angry person. Why? I don't know.

Given the timeline the logic is fascists behind the yellow vest movement co opted the water charges movement and have pushed the above conspiracies since then. They throw in the their actual beliefs along the way and your friends swallows those too leading to more racism etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back