• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I mean, if the National Guard are anything like the FCA in Ireland or TA in Britland, then I assume it's full of Call of Duty playing Super Army Soldier (but only part-time) types. It ain't no St. John's Ambulance like.

What is QAnon saying tonight? Apparently, Biden has been arrested but the Deep State doesn’t want anyone to know. So they made a deal with Trump so he and Biden can swap faces. So when Biden gets inaugurated, it’s actually Trump. And when Trump gets arrested, it’s Joe

Don't worry, once people finish reading the Mueller Report and proving that Russia stole the election Trump will be put in jail and Hillary will be in charge.

This keeps getting tweeted into my timeline by all the narcs out there

I'm hoping the Three Percenters and Oath Keepers put their money where their mouth is and lay siege to DC.

I'm hoping the Three Percenters and Oath Keepers put their money where their mouth is and lay siege to DC.
they don't have to.

The place is a parking lot, virtually nothing is able to get in or out at this point. The signs on the roads in basically say "yisser fucked, lol".

they don't have to.

The place is a parking lot, virtually nothing is able to get in or out at this point. The signs on the roads in basically say "yisser fucked, lol".
As in blocked by the army or blocked by anti-Biden people?

As in blocked by the army or blocked by anti-Biden people?
Various descriptions of "security". I don't know for sure, I'm not going near the place. A mate of mine had to go in and traveled a distance of less than a mile in one hour, military types are certainly involved.

I was on the beltway dropping people in and out of airports over in Baltimore over the weekend, every sign talking about DC was apocalyptic sounding. Beltway traffic is not for the fainthearted either to be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back