Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will they ever uncover Q's identity?

I'm guessing its Stephen Miller under the instruction of Trump.

Trump had a long history of calling journalists as an anonymous source & planting stories about how great he is.

Shriley they just expand the number of judges on that thing now. It doesn't sound like it represents the majority of voters wishes, if the majority are voting Dems outside of their proportional representation thing.

When do they vote on the Senate Google?

"National Elections take place every even-numbered year. Every four years the president, vice president, one-third of the Senate, and the entire House are up for election (on-year elections). On even-numbered years when there isn't a presidential election, one-third of the Senate and the whole House are included in the election (off-year elections)."

Okay, when are the next ones being held Google?

November. Spicy.

They wont expand the number of judges, Biden is a conservative don't rock the boat democrat and any hinting around him doing that is just fishing for votes. Fair play Biden.

Will they ever uncover Q's identity?
EYOulMRXQAE--s3.jpg

They wont expand the number of judges, Biden is a conservative don't rock the boat democrat and any hinting around him doing that is just fishing for votes. Fair play Biden.
so what's the best we could expect from a biden presidency? obamacare protected? though obviously that will also depend on the balance of power in the senate (and i think you need a two thirds majority there to get any real change through anyway?)

so what's the best we could expect from a biden presidency? obamacare protected? though obviously that will also depend on the balance of power in the senate (and i think you need a two thirds majority there to get any real change through anyway?)
I don't really know, I assume Obamacare protected yes, and maybe improved a bit, and some kind market-based green energy bill that ignores what the science says is needed but isn't as destructive as Trump's all out warfare on green energy.

It'll be really interesting to see what happens with the Republican party if Trump loses, will they go further down the Qanon path or try and forcibly remove the wackos and, i assume, try and broaden their appeal in some way.

Also, if Biden wins Bolivia is gonna have to watch out!

in a fight where a kick in the balls is what your opponent will do, there's not much point in not kicking them in the balls because it's not sportsmanlike.
Case in point here, would you or I want our team fighting this dirty to get a win? Gut says no, but if they were all I had between health insurance and dying on the sidewalk it might say differently.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Trump keeps on leaving his supporters to die on freezing cold midwestern roads but they still love him lmao

Trump keeps on leaving his supporters to die on freezing cold midwestern roads but they still love him lmao

A hallmark of an abusive relationship would be the abuse is obvious to everyone other than those getting abused.

It will be interesting to see what happens to these gentle souls assuming Trump gets the boot, and scarpers. Do they jump onto the next authoritarian without batting an eye? Some of them seem particularly invested in this guy.

Nearly there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back