• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Well I think all democrats & never Trumpers are somewhat relieved. We all worried that Trump was going run rings around Biden in the debates. Make him look old and confused. But he didn't. That was obviously the plan for the first debate and it backfired. Trump came out of it looking worse. Biden is never going to be great at debates, but I think he did a lot better than most people expected. He's not senile yet, Donnie.

America is so fucked

SO FUCKED!!! My wife has the gift of premonition??? What????? This fucking lunatic is in their equivalent of the Dail? Christ. The Healy Raes would be a big step up from this madness

America. The dumbening continues

this is interesting and worrying

America is so fucked

What people don't completely appreciate sometimes is the extent to which sections of American society believe that invisible, or visible, forces are out to get them.

First they were taught that The Commies were everywhere, and were out to get them. For a short while it was NWA (until Tipper Gore sorted that out), then it was The Muslims.
Since Reagan they've have been told that that government is bad, and not only is it bad, it's out to get them too. There's a solid group of people that consider The X-Files and Men in Black etc as documentaries.

And in reality the government is, in certain areas, out to get them. Ignoring the fact that agencies are wholesale spying and eavesdropping on everyone, and ignoring the fact that the government is feeding young people to invented wars to ensure the MIL industrial complex is generating good dividends; the police force, which would be the most visible arm of the government that can be seen, is a gang of lawless extremists with anger issues, who can literally kill you without anyone batting an eye. There's nothing clearer than the reality that most cops in the US are out to get you. That's not paranoia.

US Federal agencies really have been gaslighting, abusing, and terrorizing its citizens for as long as anyone alive can remember.

The reaction that Joe Biden is switching off your WiFi if you think bad thoughts is close to schizophrenia level mental illness, but given what the US does to their own people, it's also not a surprise.

That's the thing with conspiracy theories isn't it? They correctly identify a real issue (e.g. thousands of airplanes all expelling fumes into the air, where does it go? What does it do to the planet? It can't be good) but come up with a crazy explanation (chemtrails are controlling our minds).

I mean, as i've seen people point out before, the X-Files might be nonsense but it correctly identifies the FBI/CIA/ etc. as bad. Since 9/11 or so people can rarely even make those films anymore.

That's the thing with conspiracy theories isn't it? They correctly identify a real issue (e.g. thousands of airplanes all expelling fumes into the air, where does it go? What does it do to the planet? It can't be good) but come up with a crazy explanation (chemtrails are controlling our minds).

I mean, as i've seen people point out before, the X-Files might be nonsense but it correctly identifies the FBI/CIA/ etc. as bad. Since 9/11 or so people can rarely even make those films anymore.

I guess it's the divide and conquer.

If you can split a group of people worried about :issue: into two groups, and better yet turn one of the groups into cranks, you've a good chance of getting people to ignore the original issue.

People in West Virginia were poor, and have been mercilessly fucked over by coal mining companies. Mining companies go out of business, people in W Va become poorer. GOP says "big Gov killed your mining companies", "safety regs killed your career", etc.

People in W Va now blame the Dems for closing their mine. The GOP scoops up the votes, and nobody gets upset about working in dangerous mines any more.

Alright. Now the US is fucked. This is the Brexit moment. I don't see how they unfuck themselves from here.

Up until now Trump would have been out in a few months, and they could have pretended things were OK for a while longer. Now the Supreme Court is going to define the law in whatever way the GOP desire.

How... the fuck... did they do this? How does the GOP operate so well? It's hard not to respect them. I guess that's the benefits of being a fascist?

If that old lady judge had retired when Obama asked her.
Or if he had appointed a judge when he was the literal president and there was a free Supreme Court position. Absolutely useless.

Didn't he try to but MCConnell blocked the appointment by refusing to have hearings?
McConnell said he would do what McConnell does so Obama gave up immediately and didn't even try.

Here is the Obama presidency in it's entirety:

First two years: We control everything but "now is not the time" to change things because we're too busy saving the economy (by bailing out the rich only)
Next six years: I'd love to help but those dang Republicans will stop us so we won't even try.

Yes he was better than Trump domestically.

It's fine, the Dems have lost the "this is a SCOTUS election" line though which is kind of funny. That's one of their usual blackmails.

SCOTUS, even without yer one, is blocking late-arriving mail-in votes from Wisconsin even if they're postmarked on time. Since mail-ins are expected to lean towards Biden, this could set a precedent whereby several states follow suit and Trump effectively rips up millions of Biden votes and steals the election despite being by far the unpopular choice. So, coup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back