• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You described it as being outside of the capitalist system or structure a couple of pages back but I think that is questionable. It is part of the global economy it makes half the junk on Amazon is the world's largest polluter the Australian mining industry would probably collapse without it you know.
Na, I didn't, and also it very much is a big part of the capitalist system now. So the LOL is at the idea that it might be communist still. It doesn't operate quite the same as Western capitalism, but there's not a massive amount of difference at all.

China is it's own thing isn't it? Neither Communist nor not Communist, and a billion and a half people or something. Boggles the mind here in little Ireland complaining about our inability to deal with the pandemic.

There never has been a communist state that hasn't traded with capitalism, to that effect, communism (IMHO) has never actually happened because you get things like russia squeezing china for rice supplies. I'd agree that China operates on different philosophy to the west as regard labour and individuality though.

Cuba and North Korea are pretty close because of all the sanctions on them but yes, even free market America has public libraries and a not entirely privatized police force, COMMUNISM.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

so bad that I didn't even see people getting mad at it

Fiddy has endorsed Trump. It could make all the difference.

EVxPdLbXQAI1iZh

Just reading about Fiddy Cent... I didn't realise the lad who shot him (point blank - 9 fucking times) was Mike Tyson's bodyguard.

'Oh shit, somebody shot me in the face! It burns, burns, burns.'

lol. I hope I break into a bit of Jonnhy Cash if someone shoots me point blank in the face.

Did anyone watch the debate? Any howlers? There's a photo going around ridiculing Trump for leaning against the podium. Leaning, like the cunt he is.

you know the way harsh dickheads watch films, and say: "that's terrible acting", or "unrealistic, they'd all just GTFO of there if someone acted like that".

The reality is, some Americans really do act like that. They have dreams of Federal squads smashing in their doors and seizing guns and shit. I take them at their word, and believe they do.

My Mum's from Belfast, she'd have dreams of The Ra taking us when I was little. If you grow up in a demented society, you end up addled. So, while I want to laugh at these cunts for being ridiculous gobshites with their dreams of Feds kicking in their doors looking for guns, my own fucking mother had pretty much the same dreams.

They're broken, racist, dickheads, who've grown up in a hellscape. Every now and again though some of the shite they come out with sounds familiar though.

America is so fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back