• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, that'll explain why he kept referring to the drug purely by the name of the manufacturer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think that's just one of those things, global capital has it's paws everywhere, rather than a plan to get sick to boost one of his companies. It's like how quickly you can draw direct links from the Bin Laden family to the Bush family, they just all know each other.

At least he has the weird Northen Irish prods on his side

When i was little they used to do these things called cooperation North, and basically the idea was you'd get sent up north and have your caving trip paid for.

If the Irish Government was forward thinking enough they'd start funding trips to England for all the most enthusiastic DUP supporters, and provide them with loads of materials and encourage them to be really vocal about their opinions and viewpoints.

le sigh

“People are tired of coronavirus,” the president said, according to reporters who listened in on the call. “People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots.”

Trump added that Fauci, who has led the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, was a “nice guy” but that he had “been here for 500 years.”

The president also claimed (without evidence) that the US death toll would have been as high as 800,000 if he had followed Fauci’s advice.

“Fauci is a disaster,” Trump said.

Class. This got an actual real life lol out of me. This is outstanding.

People are tired of coronavirus. We should just call an end to that marketing campaign.

I recently learned that Sabotage was an in-joke based around the increasingly wound up sound engineer (?) during the period when they were recording Check your head / Ill Communications.

According to one of them, they would spend vast periods of time in the studio continually reworking stuff, and making really major changes and *not finishing the record*. And this began to wind up this guy so much that he'd have minor meltdowns, and come roaring into the studio when he found out what they did the previous session etc, to the point it became a sport.

Then he'd work it, get it all sorted, be very happy with everything and tell them "That's a record", and they'd go off and change it again.

Saying stupid shit is how he got the job.

I guess he'd be stupid to stop saying stupid shit, since that's what loads of Americans want to hear. The only logical thing to do is keep ratcheting up the stupid, which is exactly what he's been doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back